• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

That Pumped Feeling

erik150x

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It seems so easy to get that pumped feeling in my bicepts, a few sets and my bicepts feel like they are going to pop out of my skin. But it seems so much harder to get that in my tricepts, and virtually impossible to get in my pecs?? Which is really where I want to imrove the most.

Any answers, suggestions???

There is no T in bicep or tricep ;)

Higher reps will get you pump, dont put much faith in it doing anything magical for you. Do a set of 20 rep benches and you'll get some pump going, no doubt.

So your saying the pumped feeling is not neccessary, or not neccessarily neccessary?

(no T in bicep or tricep, hmmm? There is at least one T in tricep :p . I know what you mean of course. Thanks for pointing it out, I like to not spell like an idiot when ever I can.)

Ahh, you got me there, T-ricep ;)

Its not neccessary IMO, if you do 6-8 reps like Dorian Yates or Mike Francois, you may not get much pump at all but look how big they are, heavy old fashioned basic movements. If you want pump, grab the pink dumbells and hit up the steppers in the cardio room :hehe: :D

Prince, that is some of the best advice I've heard all day. The "pump" doesn't neccesarily mean that you are getting better results in that place. It is just a side effect that you won't get for every body part. Just keep lifting

Thanks for your input everyone. I guess psychologically it just feels like your getting a better workout when you get that "pump".

One thing you can do if you want to feel it, slow down the reps (drop some weight) and dont let yourself rest between reps. So when you are doing a bent over row for example, dont let your arms down all the way, keep tension on the muscle and you will feel it.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by Prince
it has been suggested that is can actually be a hinderance to atrophy.

:hehe:

Yeah, you pulled a Mudge.

Back