• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wp & Ebt Transformer Challenge Mr. Shredness Poll

Who won?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HeyMrWaters

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
RULES:
-YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR YOURSELF
-VOTERS MUST HAVE JOINED THE FORUM YOU ARE VOTING ON BEFORE DEC. 1ST 2013
-VOTERS MUST HAVE 100 POSTS ON THE FORUM YOU ARE VOTING ON
-DUPLICATE VOTES ON BOTH BOARDS WILL BE DISCARDED - ONLY ONE VOTE PER MEMBER
-THE POLL WILL BE PUBLIC TO VERIFY ALL RULES ARE BEING FOLLOWED, WE WILL ONLY COUNT VOTES THAT FOLLOW THE ABOVE GUIDELINES

The Poll will be ran both here and on ASF
Members will be voting for:

• The Mr. Shreddedness Category

After The 8th, All votes from both IronMag and ASF - Will be totaled up for each Category/Contender - The Contender with the most votes for Each Category will be the winner! - The Public will own 100% of the vote!

Prizes!
The Winner of Each Class will receive 7 Vials of Asia Pharma gear of their choice from World-Pharma.org - Female Prizes may Differ.

I want to thank everyone for participating and remaining so active through this great competiton! You all have made some outstanding progress, Lets finish STRONG!

attachment.php

KILLEROFSAINTS - Log Here
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/191792-Kos-transformation-log

heavyiron
- Log Here
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/191463-WP-sponsored-transformation-challenge-heavyiron

joe 2013 - Log Here
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/191695-My-WP-Sponsored-Transformation-Challenge-joe-2013

[/CENTER]

Last edited by a moderator:
a case could be made for any of these fellas.
but heavys calves make me weak in the knees
ta54li.jpg

bump

I voted for joe 2013. Its pretty tough to cut 14-15 lbs of fat when you are already close to single digit body fat. At his age its even tougher. Big props to joe for a tremendous job!

Nice work Joe...good luck at your show...your def gonna bring it...

I voted for joe 2013. Its pretty tough to cut 14-15 lbs of fat when you are already close to single digit body fat. At his age its even tougher. Big props to joe for a tremendous job!
Thanks brother , wanted to vote for you but the poll is already closed . Let me say this : you won this contest and you deserved it . You did an amazing transformation , you went from out of shape to......wow ....in 12 weeks time . Out standing to say the least . I did pretty good too but as you know i was in good condition when i entered this contest . The best man won , no doubt about it .

as i keep say joe did good job..make muscle separation..but 90% guys don't know anything about BB and diet ...

I would like to give the 7 AP vials to joe and KOS. I feel like there should have been prizes for second and third place because these transformations take a ton of work.

5 AP to joe and 2 AP to KOS-Guys please PM WP. I already PM'd him about this.

I'm proud of both of you guys for what you did the last 12 weeks plus I really don't need any extra gear.

Thanks!

Congrats -all of you did a great job !! -OD

Wow i'm speechless....thanks a lot brother , very generous of you

Thats a very cool thing right there :thumb:

Wow Heavy. Stand up thing giving away winnings

Back