• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Beginner Cycle questions

YorkBarbell

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yep, another one of those.

Quick stats. 42, lifting steady for a couple years. 6'2", 210lbs probably around 14-15% BF. I've been through several bulk and cut cycles. The lean mass gains on the bulk cycles are diminishing, so I've started looking at seeing what a steroid cycle will do for me. I'm currently on a cut and have another 5-7lbs to go for my goal.

I know the general consensus seems to be just do a cycle of Test E and all the support to go with it. I haven't come to terms with doing injections, so I've been looking at oral. SFY has a beginner cycle that has D-bol, Tamoxifen and Clomid. Any thoughts on this? If I were to do this I assume it be best to wait till I'm back on a bulk cycle, correct? How does this compare to doing one of the pro-hormone stacks like a Halo or Super DMZ Stack?

I appreciate the help!

Are you not at terms with the injections or is it someone else in your house (wife) not at terms with it. Reason I ask is I went down this road attempting to take orals keeping her happy. I don't do cycles, but am on TRT and that has opened up doors in my wife's eyes.

The first time I self injected was whenI was starting trt. I was a wreck. Hands shaking, heart pounding,light headed and anxious. It took about three injections before Irealized it was not a big deal. I've done everything from glutes toquads to delts and biceps using everything from insulin needles to1.5 inch 25g needles. You'll find your comfort zone and open up alot of options for different compounds.

I've never done d-bol only cycle so Ican't give any info on it other then watch your liver values.

I was in the same boat as you at first trying to do only orals so I wouldn't have to pin. After doing some real research I found that the best beginner cycle is a test cycle. There is a reason everyone recommends that. D-bol from what I understand will shut you down and you won't have any natural test for basic functions therefore supplementing with test is almost a must IMO if you are going to take it. At your age, I would guess test only will do you a lot of justice and be an overall good cycle for you. Injections are not as bad or tough as you think, I found it real easy to pin myself especially after I watched videos and read tutorials.

Are you not at terms with the injections or is it someone else in your house (wife) not at terms with it.

I guess it really is a little bit of both.

As I expected it still seems the opinions are all to go with Test. I'll have to think on that some more.

I realize D-bol does shut you down, but is it safe to assume that it comes back with proper PCT? Also doesn't a cycle of Test E shut you down too?

Thanks again for the input.

I guess it really is a little bit of both.

As I expected it still seems the opinions are all to go with Test. I'll have to think on that some more.

I realize D-bol does shut you down, but is it safe to assume that it comes back with proper PCT? Also doesn't a cycle of Test E shut you down too?

Thanks again for the input.

Yes it will..and yes with proper PCT you will recover from D-bol. Do some more research but I would also rec test cycle first that way you will know how your body will react with just test...and get your blood work done..

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Back