• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The Eiffel Tower is on fire

Doesn't look like anyone was hurt, thank goodness.

Looks like it's just an electical fire. Nothing to get all terror-panicked about (like the women in my office are :rolleyes: )

:D

From yahoo.com:

(AP) - One of the top levels of the Eiffel Tower caught fire on Tuesday, officials said. A limited amount of smoke could be seen rising from the famous Paris monument. The company that operates the Eiffel Tower confirmed the fire but gave no details as to its origin and had no information about whether anyone may have been injured in the relatively small blaze affecting only the tip of the structure.

I just heard on the radio that the fire is out now .... there is nothing more to see here ... move along

I wonder if the French fire brigade "gave up' half way up the stairs

I am glad no one was hurt. It sure would have sucked if it had burn down. :(

Can it burn down? Its made of steel ... I guess if it gets hot enough. But I don't think there is enough compustibles in the tower to get that hot. :shrug:

Originally posted by ArduousMeister
Can it burn down? Its made of steel ... I guess if it gets hot enough. But I don't think there is enough compustibles in the tower to get that hot. :shrug:

I know it can't REALLY burn down...but everything but the frame can burn....might as well be burnt down. :shrug:

Back