• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Controlling estrogen

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
No question here, just stating an experience for others to learn from. Currently 4 weeks into a cycle of 600 mg test, 300 mg NPP weekly, 50 mg dianabol daily. Weight and strength have shot up.

12.5 mg aromasin daily.

Began to "bloat" - as in not getting fatter but still had to loosen the belt a notch.

A few days ago began having a bit of an erection issue.

So I began dosing aromasin twice a day (25 mg, 12.5 morning and 12.5 night) instead of once. Within 24 hours the erection issue went away. Within 48 hours the excess bloat went away (belt came back down a notch). There was also a visible difference looking at the abs in the mirror.

Just posting it up there as food for thought. I assumed that such a light cycle would be served well by 12.5 mg daily, but maybe the dianabol was just too much for that little bit of an AI.

The dianabol is going to stop in a few days, so maybe I will try cutting back on the ai after ceasing dianabol administration.

e2 varies in people..several factors effect it.....sounds like you got it figured out...imo once the dbol clears 12.5mg should be fine..

Aromasin isnt as powerful as people think it is. One of the best traits exemestane has, even though it is a very effective ai with little to no adverse effects and a few positive effects other ai's dont have, is that it is difficult to crush e2 levels using it. It is very forgiving.

^^^agree..aromasin gets a rap as this e2 killer most likely due to its description as a suicidal inhibitor...i much prefer aromasin over adex...

When I get a flare with Adex I just add a nighttime dose of Aromasin. I love those two AI's stacked.

always been a fan of adex, except for it diminishing your good cholesterols i usually go that route. seems to be more effective imo, but everyone reacts diff

Aromasin at 10 mgs per day killed my e2 levels and sex drive in 3 days. Granted my cycle was only 500 mgs of test e a week but I would say aromasin is strong, at least for me it is. Once I added dbol at 50 mgs a day im only using 10 mgs eod. Its different with everyone.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Aromasin at 10 mgs per day killed my e2 levels and sex drive in 3 days. Granted my cycle was only 500 mgs of test e a week but I would say aromasin is strong, at least for me it is. Once I added dbol at 50 mgs a day im only using 10 mgs eod. Its different with everyone.

Thats pretty unusual given the primary study on males with exemestane administered stane to 2 groups of young males. One group got 25mgs and one got 50mgs, neither on any cycle of anabolics, and while both had substantially lowered e2 their levels were still within the clinical range. They were of course on the low end of the range but were still in range. The fact that it crushed your e2 levels that fast when you were on a cycle is really unusual.

I agree, the reason I went with aromasin was to avoid crushing my levels but idk maybe I react differently to it. I'll get bloods soon to see where my levels are now. Lots told me when my libido was gone to up the dose that my e2 was probably too high, but I doubted that I can felt something was different idk if it was just my mind playing tricks but I had no emotions it seemed. After stopping aromasin for 4 days I was back in shape! So I believe my thoughts on it were correct. I didn't use it again for 4 weeks when i was on test e only and had no estro sides at all. Maybe I'm just not that prone to aromitization.

I agree, the reason I went with aromasin was to avoid crushing my levels but idk maybe I react differently to it. I'll get bloods soon to see where my levels are now. Lots told me when my libido was gone to up the dose that my e2 was probably too high, but I doubted that I can felt something was different idk if it was just my mind playing tricks but I had no emotions it seemed. After stopping aromasin for 4 days I was back in shape! So I believe my thoughts on it were correct. I didn't use it again for 4 weeks when i was on test e only and had no estro sides at all. Maybe I'm just not that prone to aromitization.

Yeah everyone is different so maybe you aromatase levels are low or you respond extremely well to stane. It def happens. It is good you posted it because people should be aware that regardless of what the studies say real life can be different at times.

IML Gear Cream!
It's been 4-5 days now of twice a day dosing (total of 25 mg) of aromasin, and even less bloated, abs more visible, and things working downstairs better than ever (late 40s, wife getting what she wants more than once a day now). Dianabol administration ends tomorrow (hey, the bottle is empty), so we will see if I need to adjust afterward.

I know every time I do the slightest manual labor (handyman stuff around the house, honey do list), my forearms swell up and cramp (but they look pretty awesome all swollen!), so I might be able to finish my "chores" a little better after the dianabol runs out.

Back