• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sciroxx Var and others

Ask Christsean, I could give my opinion however im a rep and I know I love member feedback.

-jwgibbons

Ran dbol and clomid. I fucked up. I was on clomid and went to visit my mom. She likes that extreme weight loss show....had me tearing up like a bitch lol. Fucking clomid. Haven't ran the var yet, and honestly dont care too. Ran Var before and I'd rather run tbol. Just my personal preference though.

Ran dbol and clomid. I fucked up. I was on clomid and went to visit my mom. She likes that extreme weight loss show....had me tearing up like a bitch lol. Fucking clomid. Haven't ran the var yet, and honestly dont care too. Ran Var before and I'd rather run tbol. Just my personal preference though.
lmao.

I am open to other domestic pathways to the beautiful land of muskcells.

Ill say it here man, the dbol is the most powerful dbol I have ever ran. I just ordered more. Clomid I have not used nor the var. However it is sciroxx and everything they put out is top notch

-jwgibbons

Back