• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Total Estrogen lvl check

Lost Grizzly

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been on TRT for 4 months ".5 of TEST C per week" and got my first BW results back.

Total Test 597.7 ng/dl This was the day before my next shot so it was probably higher 4-5 days earlier.
Free Test 21.3
Testost F+W 127.3 ng/dl
Total Estrogen 230 pg/ml

I have never had my estrogen tested so I don't know what it was before. However my number of 230 seems high.

Everything that I have read and learned about Estrogen says I want to have my number around 30 not 230. I am considering having my test score raised up closer to 900-1000 range, but know that would throw off my Estrogen even worse with out an AI.

I have been on TRT for 4 months ".5 of TEST C per week" and got my first BW results back.

Total Test 597.7 ng/dl This was the day before my next shot so it was probably higher 4-5 days earlier.
Free Test 21.3
Testost F+W 127.3 ng/dl
Total Estrogen 230 pg/ml

I have never had my estrogen tested so I don't know what it was before. However my number of 230 seems high.
About the same time on IM cyp 100mg EW. Total T 1,191. Free T 21.4 ng/dL. Bio available 501 ng/dL. I am on .5mg Anastrozole AI the day after injection & just started Progesterone 25mg ED. But my Estradiol is 42.9 pg/mL (7.6-42.6 range). So we're fixing that. Just an FYI.

You need to have your serum estradiol checked, not total estrogen.

I did get a more in depth test run and my results were 63 which is a bit high. I have a Dr appt in 2 weeks to get some AI.

Thanks for all that commented and assisted.

My Free Test was 19.4 ng/dL. I'm surprised you have Free Test of 21.3 at 63 pg/mL.

Back