• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Easy on tha shoulder bro

Usobobby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Post rotator cuff surgery...complete tear repaired July 2013...

Shoulder is about as strong as a 11 year olds...
anyone have some good strength building excercises...tired of using the colored Zumba weights, very emasculating, lol...pain is still present, but I'm wondering if anyone has been in the same boat..

Peace

Hey bro, youtube baseball pitcher rotator strength videos, tore my shoulder, did a lot of band work fucking amazing.
could barely put my shoulder over my head, about 1 month into it I was doing dumbbell presses, light but still doing them

I dislocated my shoulder in early November. I waited a month and started doing abduction/adduction, front raises, and lateral raises in the cable machine. Started very light and worked my way up. By the new year, I had 90% strength and about the same range of motion. I now have completely got away from any bench pressing; I do my whole chest workout on the cable machine. I also completely cut out any overhead presses. It sucks, but its a safe approach. I wanna be lifting for a long time, so I take caution. Best thing to do is take it slow, you dont wanna be starting from scratch again when you re-injure yourself because you tried to rush back.

...tired of using the colored Zumba weights,
Better get your T levels checked pronto. lolz... I use the broomstick over my head and around behind to keep flexibility and warm them up before even doing innies & outies

I went through it myself . Sept 2012 complete tear of the RTC tendon off the bone and also tore my bicep tendon almost off . Bone spur and lots of arthritus . Had surgery , both tendons re attached and bone spurs and arthritus shaved off . 6 months off and rehab . I started from scratch . I mean dumbell bench press with 10 lbs . That shoulder today has zero pain . It's about 60% as strong as it used to be but just as big so I don't care about the big numbers anymore . What I do is every day I do shoulder work or chest I do the band work they showed me in rehab to warm up and strengthen the tendons . I wish I did this in the years before my injury . I also ran alot of test and npp cycles that helped greatly . If something hurts it I avoid it like laterals , I can only do those very light . Also no upright rows ! I do all the other regular exersises for BBing but very strict form and somewhat lighter . It takes some time to come back and you've got to listen to your body . It's only been 8 months since your surgery , give it a year or so and you will come back .

Thanks brothers...ultimately I know it's gonna take some time..thanks for the feedback..today shoulder feels ok...225 on bench doesnt hurt anymore..15-20 comfortable reps...a year recovery from this injury sounds spot on

Back