• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

STOCK UPDATES for www.us-domesticsupply.to

IML Gear Cream!
Says he has Watson test so I placed an order took my money. If your gonna fuck me at least buy me drink first. Where's my shit!!!!!!!!!

Settle by PM to rep not in open forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Says he has Watson test so I placed an order took my money. If your gonna fuck me at least buy me drink first. Where's my shit!!!!!!!!!
Just joined yesterday and have three posts! I like to hear DS's side!

I am not a representative of DS, only a customer. That said, I have placed a number of orders with DS and always received my stuff quickly and with top-notch customer service. When there was a slight delay in shipping part of my order once (due to bad weather this past Winter in the Northeast) I was contacted by email to let me know what was going on.

So from my perspective, DS has an excellent track record.

I suspected as much. Why do people even bother doing this?

Getting back to the topic of this thread :)... any update on when you'll have some Test Prop back in-stock?

I can believe a lot of things, however this is simply NOT TRUE. Do you have any fucking clue who DS is? Been in the game longer than you have been off your momma's tit.

LOL... actually I am very cautious what I believe on the Net, given all the disinformation and scammers out there.

But DS is absolutely the real deal. Several successful orders with excellent customer service bear that out.

I suspected as much. Why do people even bother doing this?

Getting back to the topic of this thread :)... any update on when you'll have some Test Prop back in-stock?

I will restock Shree Venkatesh and Pharmacom test prop within 2 weeks.

Sounds good, DS! My favorite is Alpha's TestoRapid, which seems to be in short supply, so Pharmacom's Test Prop is a definitely a decent alternate. :)

How are they compared to ap? And if you had to pick one test, would it be ap, shree or Watson

Shree Venkatesh Test Enanthate 250mg is now in stock.

Shree Venkatesh Test Prop 100mg now in stock.

Shree Venkatesh Clenbuterol now in stock.

Ovigil HCG and Terpafen Clomid from Shree Venkatesh also in stock.

How are they compared to ap? And if you had to pick one test, would it be ap, shree or Watson

Ditto... I have had excellent results with AP products, also pleased with Pharmacom. I know some guys will use whatever they can get ahold of, but I'm kinda picky, so I'm willing to pay extra for Rx-grade quality. After all, the stuff is going into my body.

Also, I compete, so my supps have to be on-point... otherwise a show that I've spent months prepping for can be a total wash-out.

Ditto... I have had excellent results with AP products, also pleased with Pharmacom. I know some guys will use whatever they can get ahold of, but I'm kinda picky, so I'm willing to pay extra for Rx-grade quality. After all, the stuff is going into my body.

Also, I compete, so my supps have to be on-point... otherwise a show that I've spent months prepping for can be a total wash-out.

Exactly. I'm currently on the pharmacom 300 and the Watson from ds. I've seen bloods on on the Watson and it seems g2g. I just get skeptical with the volume of watsons he gets that it's actual pharmacy. I'm getting some Pfizer and it is costing 120 for 10ml and I don't get too many bc the availability of pharm test isn't there. Point is, if it's not Watson pharm, the pharmacom/shree/ap seems like the way to go as it's more bang for ur buck

I have not used Shree Venkatesh test yet. I use AP now and have been using it for years.
Watson is thick. AP is thinner oil and easy to draw and inject.
I have a friend using Shree Vbol (dbol) and says he likes it better than AP dbol.

Oh yeah, Shree Venkatesh Vbol (Dbol) is in stock now too. ;)

Exactly. I'm currently on the pharmacom 300 and the Watson from ds. I've seen bloods on on the Watson and it seems g2g. I just get skeptical with the volume of watsons he gets that it's actual pharmacy. I'm getting some Pfizer and it is costing 120 for 10ml and I don't get too many bc the availability of pharm test isn't there. Point is, if it's not Watson pharm, the pharmacom/shree/ap seems like the way to go as it's more bang for ur buck

Shree Venkatesh Ovigil HCG and Terpafin Clomid are very good quality and have been good sellers for me for a long time.
The brand has good reports over many boards. And others I know have used it with good results.

IML Gear Cream!
Any idea when the GH will be back? I'm using it now, almost 3 mos in and its been awesome! I gained weight while losing fat in the first part of my prep!

Pharmacom PharmaNan300 (deca) and PharmaNolt300 (nandrolone blend) are back in stock.

That nandrolone blend is like sust but nandrolone instead of test. It is Nandrolone propionate 60mg, Nandrone phenylpropionate 60mg, Nandrolone decanoate 90mg, Nandrolone laurat 90/1ml. A lot of customers love this nandrolone blend. Its very popular.

Any idea when the GH will be back? I'm using it now, almost 3 mos in and its been awesome! I gained weight while losing fat in the first part of my prep!

It may take a month or so. Its very hard to import large amounts.
If you have specific request you can email me to the email on my web site.
smile.png

Last edited:
I still have some Shree Venkatesh Primo (Primbol) in stock!

Shree Venkatesh Vbol (dbol) coming back in stock by Monday/Tuesday. Same with Accord Anastrozole (arimidex)

All other Shree Venkatesh products in stock... Clenbuterol, Masterbol, Ovigil HCG, Oxadrol (anavar), Parabol (Tren HHBC), Primbol, Tamoxifen, Clomid, All Testosterones (C, E, P), Tren Ace (Trebol).

Shree Venkatesh testosterones and trenbolones are VERY good! ;)

Last edited:
I am a national level competitor and really rely on domestic for quality gear and great service. He is a great asset to have in one's corner.

Back