• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need PCT advice please

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am on week 9 of a fairly low dose 10 week cycle made up up the following:

100mg Tren weekly
100mg Sust 250 weekly
100mg Deca weekly

I figured that a cycle this weak, I could get by only using tamoxifen and hcg for pct. The issue where it gets tricky is I have decided to make a second order and I want to skip PCT and slide right into the next 10 week cycle which looks like this:

200mg Tren weekly
200mg Sust250 weekly
100mg Deca weekly

Should I start taking arimidex now, and continue taking it all the way through the next cycle? My sex drive crashed this week, so I am thinking my estrogen is too high. Should I just end the cycle, do my pct, and then start up the second cycle after my hormone levels have returned to normal?

What is best for maximum results?

Last edited:
Just cruise on test till your next cycle since you plan on getting right back on. No reason to go through a pct if you dont plan on staying off gear for a while.

Well what about estrogen management? Should I start taking arimidex and stay on it until I get ready to start tamoxifen and hcg at the end of the second cycle?

I would personally use an AI with those compounds to control E2 brother.

Your sex drive is gonna pick up for a week or two once you bump the drugs....then its gonna drop right back off again...regardless of AI or not...

Imo dump the tren/deca and just run the sustanon at 400-500mg ew...in the end you will like it better..

Back