• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Why are people mad at this commercial?

I like it.

Oh, and as to why people from other countries hate it... When they talk shit about the USA, they're "just telling it like it is." When we say something nice about ourselves or, god forbid, so say something negative about them. They lose their minds. That commercial does a little of both, so they're really going to hate it.

Last edited:
There is a lot of controversy about the message in this Cadillac commercial. I love it. It motivates me to work harder.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4wNMOapzyw

Liberals hate it because it's about working hard to get what you want; they just hate that, they want you to believe that you need the government to take care of you and that you can't do things for yourself. Remember Obama saying; "you didn't build that"? It was a reveling statement about what he really thinks and believes. Liberals / Obama really believe we are too stupid to make decisions and do for ourselves and that they (the smart liberals) need to make the decisions for us and run our lives.

That's why they hate the commercial; it's anti liberal anti Democrat; pro American exceptionalism.

Back