• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

my new cycle test E

invoga

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hello guys I want to run a simple loop, which I've already done it before and I have always enjoyed it, I did not want to overdo it, because I get good results for my goals, I just want some advice for perfecting of this cycle

height : 1.85
weight : 85

1-12 test E 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 10 mg EOD
10-14 HCGenerate

PCT 14-18
clomid 50-50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20

It looks fine for the most part. If anything, get some bloodwork done after a few weeks to make sure your estrogen looks good.
Personally, I would leave room to increase your test dose at some point should you want to, drop the nova and run just clomid at 50mg for about 4 weeks.

I read somewhere that it is good to take aromasin during pct, what do you think ?

in order tu run in this mode :

PCT 14-18
clomid 50-50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20

14-16 aromasin 10mg EOD
16-18 aromasin 5mg EOD

Looks fine, personally I'd run Clomid a bit higher 100,100, 75, 75, 50, 50...50

If you want to perfect / improve this stack, as in see better gains then add another compound such as NPP for week 8-14 or increase Test dose to 500/600mg.

However if you are happy with the results this stack gives you keep it as it is. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

aromasin in pct ? in this mode ?

14-16 aromasin 10mg EOD
16-18 aromasin 5mg EOD

yes or no ?
I'm a little undecided

thanks

I'd still drop the nolva and just run Clomid and Aromasin in pct. That's a very low dose of Aromasin, 5-10mg eod probably isn't even worth adding. I'd opt for 12.5-25mg ed personally, but I run it at 25mg or more during my cycles to keep estrogen in check albeit at a higher dose of test than 400mg/week.

More test.
HCG DURING cycle (500iu 2X EW).
Adex on cycle, aromasin for PCT.
No need for nolva.
Proviron 50mg ED 1-12.

Others will throw different advice at you, I'm telling you what has worked for me for SEVERAL years. It's all what we call here, "bro science". We are all different and respond differently to different compounds and doses. Get blood work done often and see how you respond...will come in handy should you decide to run a cycle ever again. Good luck.

/V

your tips are very useful for me, thank you so much...

I wanted to know one other thing, I would add at the end of the cycle, the clenbuterol to get a small cut, according to you can anader well in this mode ?

12-14 clen 80mcg ED

for pct i use aromasin at 25mg everyday for first two weeks then down to 12.5mg ed for the other two weeks but im very gyno prone so you could do less but should do atleast 12.5 ed not eod in my opinion
i would drop the nova although you can keep it on hand in case or flair ups
defiantly get some proviron ive ran a few cycles with out it just test and this cycle im useing proviron at 100mg a day and holy crap what a difference!

and to answer about the clen, make sure to read up on it first, some people like me are very sensitive to it and in that case you need to slowly taper up and then slowly taper down i did my last run at 20mcg the first two days then upd 20mcg every 2 days till i got to 100mcg then stayed there for two weeks, then tapered down the same but i wont use it anymore, it gets my blood preasure through the roof and gives me the shakes

either way good luck and make sure to read up some more

[QUOTE = jcsl; 3235228] per cento io uso aromasin a 25 mg ogni giorno per le prime due settimane poi gi? a 12.5 ed per altre due settimane, ma im molto gyno incline quindi si pu? fare di meno, ma dovrei fare atleast 12.5 ndr non EOD nella mia parere
vorrei cadere la nova anche se si pu? tenere a portata di mano in caso o aumenta flair
provocatoriamente ottenere qualche ive proviron corse alcuni cicli con fuori solo di test e questo ciclo im useing Proviron a 100 mg al giorno e santo merda che differenza! e per rispondere circa la clen, assicuratevi di leggere su di esso prima, alcune persone come me sono molto sensibili ad esso e in questo caso ? necessario cono lentamente e poi lentamente cono gi? ho fatto la mia ultima corsa alle 20mcg i primi due giorni poi upd 20mcg ogni 2 giorni fino ho avuto modo di 100 mcg poi siamo stati l? per due settimane, poi affusolato lungo la stessa, ma mi dispiacerebbe usarlo pi?, si ottiene la mia preasure sangue attraverso il tetto e mi d? i brividi ogni modo buona fortuna e assicurarsi Per vedere un po 'di pi?

[/ QUOTE]

thanks for the reply

sorry but I did not understand the dosage and how you use clen, I'm sorry but I do not know English, so for me it is a bit complicated to understand well..Could you explain the correct dosage and how many days in total should I use clen

IML Gear Cream!
for pct i use aromasin at 25mg everyday for first two weeks then down to 12.5mg ed for the other two weeks but im very gyno prone so you could do less but should do atleast 12.5 ed not eod in my opinion
i would drop the nova although you can keep it on hand in case or flair ups
defiantly get some proviron ive ran a few cycles with out it just test and this cycle im useing proviron at 100mg a day and holy crap what a difference!

and to answer about the clen, make sure to read up on it first, some people like me are very sensitive to it and in that case you need to slowly taper up and then slowly taper down i did my last run at 20mcg the first two days then upd 20mcg every 2 days till i got to 100mcg then stayed there for two weeks, then tapered down the same but i wont use it anymore, it gets my blood preasure through the roof and gives me the shakes

either way good luck and make sure to read up some more

thanks for the reply

sorry but I did not understand the dosage and how you use clen, I'm sorry but I do not know English, so for me it is a bit complicated to understand well..Could you explain the correct dosage and how many days in total should I use clen

jcsl's recommendation in simple English

Aromasin
Week 1 and 2 of PCT 25mg ED
3 and 4 12.5mg ED
if you are not gyno prone you may get away with 12.5mg EOD

Clen
Days 1,2 20mcg
Days 3,4 40mcg
Days 5,6 60mcg
Days 6,8 80mcg
Days 9-24 100mcg
Days 25-26 80mcg
... taper back down to 20mcg

ok thanks a lot now it's all clear.. but I would like to run clen for 2 weeks .. I can get a little cut in just 2 weeks?

that's not how that works, clen will do absolutely nothing if your diet is not on point if you only have 2 weeks to get cut up the only way you can do that is with a solid diet and cardio, clen will help a little bit but that's about it, if you'd like help with that you'd have to post your stats ( height in feet and inches and your weight in pounds) and your diet or you should go to the main page and look at the diet section if you have any questions about that

Grazie per la risposta bro '

Voglio eseguire ONU ciclo Semplice, Che ho gi? Fatto prima e mi Sono Semper Trovato bene, volevo esagerare non, perch? ottengo buoni RISULTATI per I Miei Obiettivi, Voglio solista QUALCHE Consiglio per il perfezionamento di QUESTO ciclo

et: 33
Altezza: 1.85
Peso: 85

1-12 test E 400 mg Settimana
1-12 aromasin 10 mg EOD
10-14 HCGenerate
??? ??? 10-13 clen
PCT 14-18

clomid 50 - 50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20
Aromasin 10mg EOD

VORREI aggiungere clen, Settimana 10 Settimana 13, in Modo da Avere 3 Settimane di clen per il taglio

Looks like we have to translate it ourselves, I'll take the 1st line
Grazie per la risposta bro
Thank you for your reply bro

hello guys I want to run a simple loop, which I've already done it before and I have always enjoyed it, I did not want to overdo it, because I get good results for my goals, I just want some advice for perfecting of this cycle

height : 1.85
weight : 85

1-12 test E 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 10 mg EOD
10-14 HCGenerate

PCT 14-18
clomid 50-50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20

looks good cept i would do aromasin 25mg ed, its very weak in males. or i would rec 0.25-0.5mg dex eod.
test i would go to 14 weeks IMO

good luck!
pct if it was me id do 50mg clomid ed for 4 weeks and 20mg tamox ed for 4 weeks. but yours is good too.

Looks like we have to translate it ourselves, I'll take the 1st line

Thank you for your reply bro

hahaah sorry bro' ...

I want to run a simple loop, which I've already done it before and I have always enjoyed it, I did not want to overdo it, because I get good results for my goals, I just want some advice for perfecting of this cycle

1-12 test E 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 10 mg EOD
10-14 HCGenerate
??? ??? 10-13 clen
PCT 14-18

clomid 50- 50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20
Aromasin 10mg EOD

I would like to add clen at week 10 up to 13, so you get 3 weeks of clen, and get a little help for cutting, I do not want a cut crazy, I just need help for a cut soft

You've been given a lot of good advice in this thread. What else do you need help with?

hahaah sorry bro' ...

I want to run a simple loop, which I've already done it before and I have always enjoyed it, I did not want to overdo it, because I get good results for my goals, I just want some advice for perfecting of this cycle

1-12 test E 400 mg week
1-12 aromasin 10 mg EOD
10-14 HCGenerate
??? ??? 10-13 clen
PCT 14-18

clomid 50- 50-25-25
nolva 40-40-20-20
Aromasin 10mg EOD

I would like to add clen at week 10 up to 13, so you get 3 weeks of clen, and get a little help for cutting, I do not want a cut crazy, I just need help for a cut soft

Up the test. Drop the Nolva and Run the Aromasin through PCT. Leave the clen alone. IMHO

IML Gear Cream!
because you say to leave clen? What else can I use to have a small cut near the end of the cycle?

T3

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

guys I have a little doubt about assumption of clomid and nolva

should be done only assumption? example 100mg clomid + 20mg nolva all together

or

should be made divided throughout the day, for example clomid 50mg morning, 20mg nolva afternoon, and 50 mg clomid evening

More test.
HCG DURING cycle (500iu 2X EW).
Adex on cycle, aromasin for PCT.
No need for nolva.
Proviron 50mg ED 1-12.

Others will throw different advice at you, I'm telling you what has worked for me for SEVERAL years. It's all what we call here, "bro science". We are all different and respond differently to different compounds and doses. Get blood work done often and see how you respond...will come in handy should you decide to run a cycle ever again. Good luck.

This is sound advice. I've done 500-750mg/wk Test E/C and prefer 600mg/wk. Have also had the best luck running 1000iu of HCG per week split up into 2 pins. For Arimidex I've done .25 EOD, but usually reduce it a tad when (not if) my joints start bothering me.

Back