• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Could be worse.

KILLEROFSAINTS

ALPHA MALE
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
1795650_751570104862982_430584619_n.jpg

lotta bickering lately...slowed us down...but before that it was daily... she got this amazing new bff that goes to methadone clinic...I do not approve...they will break up soon

lotta bickering lately...slowed us down...but before that it was daily... she got this amazing new bff that goes to methadone clinic...I do not approve...they will break up soon

Whats the neww bff all about? Are they using together?

tonya gets random tested all the time...it would be known pretty quick...when my uncle died my cousin and his wife started coming around...tonya always desperate for a friend... Ive already pissed the girl off so we should be good now....

im pretty focused...and I think she is seeing things clearly... we just did our taxes... we made 55,000 dollars less than the year before... and if my uncle dying served any purpose at all...he was laying there all blue on a table before being cremated... more than likely pill od...could have easily been her

sounds corny..but anyway to set her up with a gym friend..or other safe activity friend?

I miss my gym flirt/friend :(

she has tried and tried... people here just don't workout...she actually hasn't been training much...cause of my schedule...

IML Gear Cream!
KOS at first I thought you were talking about her picture, I thought you were cracking up, Hang in there Brother.

Dude, your wife is outstanding. One of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen, plus she is an exhibitionist. In all seriousness, I hope you realize what you have and you don't fuck that shit up.

Dude, your wife is outstanding. One of the most perfect bodies I have ever seen, plus she is an exhibitionist. In all seriousness, I hope you realize what you have and you don't fuck that shit up.

Goes both ways as we all have learned . She is not the Angel we would all like her to be ( nobody is ) . She needs to also appreciate what she has also

how the fuck could it be better bro? im talking about the pic and not all that other shit....

lol...moe asked I answered... didnt plan on a whiny thread... just thought it was ridiculous this little thing walks thru the house like that....

Agreed on Mrs. KOS, but this guy is a neanderthal, he fucks up and wants total sympathy and when she fucks up it seems he don't have her back. This is the best your gonna get Joey, so do what you got to do to keep it. Without her your just a grumpy big dude with napoleon syndrome.....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
Agreed on Mrs. KOS, but this guy is a neanderthal, he fucks up and wants total sympathy and when she fucks up it seems he don't have her back. This is the best your gonna get Joey, so do what you got to do to keep it. Without her your just a grumpy big dude with napoleon syndrome.....:coffee:

lol...you reek of jealousy...it is sad

lol...moe asked I answered... didnt plan on a whiny thread... just thought it was ridiculous this little thing walks thru the house like that....
WOW, I never get tired of seeing Mrs KOS naked. Damn, I wish my wife would walk through the house like that too! My wife always complains that I keep it to cold in the house. Between the tren, t3, and clen(on break now but back on soon) I can't help that I pour sweat everywhere. Anyway, keep your head up KOS and I hope you and your wife can work things out between the relationship but also you guy's life in general.

Jealousy....now thats fucking funny....Dude, the only thing I could be jealous of you is your age, I wouldn't wish the rest on my enemies......:coffee:

WOW, I never get tired of seeing Mrs KOS naked. Damn, I wish my wife would walk through the house like that too! My wife always complains that I keep it to cold in the house. Between the tren, t3, and clen(on break now but back on soon) I can't help that I pour sweat everywhere. Anyway, keep your head up KOS and I hope you and your wife can work things out between the relationship but also you guy's life in general.

stuff is going pretty great right now... ive got a whole new outlook on stuff... I haven't bothered with other chicks in awhile... feels pretty good not having to carry around a bunch of secrets...if tonya makes a bad decision right now she wont have my bad behavior for an excuse... believe it or not I am an over the top polite nice guy in person... but I found myself nicer to other people than I was her... regardless of what has happened she is supposed to be #1... I was pretty ashamed an embarrassed when I realized she wasn't even close

Good brother, I'm glad to hear you are doing better. I guess why I'm so interested in your situation is that, like you, I have been through some tough times in not only life but in my and my wife's relationship. A few years ago I almost threw everything I had away because I only thought of myself. My wonderful wife and beautiful daughter were almost gone from my life for my stupid mistakes. I don't think I could have gone on living without my daughter in my life. I was in the Army and I was going to deploy soon and had no intentions of coming back. I figured my daughter and wife could use my military death benefit to live comfortably. Even though my daughter was number one, like you, the wife was not even close. After I came back from deployment I had a whole new outlook, but still wasn't completely focused. Sometime last year, it hit me! It was almost like a slap in the face. I had just come back from drinking with some old Army buddies who had came half way across the country to visit me and I didn't want that life anymore. I drove two hours home to see my wife and daughter and have been a changed person ever since. I know that most people on this forum don't believe in God and I'm not sure if you do either, but I'm not going to push religion on you either if you don't. If you don't mind, I am going to continue to pray for you and your family to kept getting better.

Back