• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cube789

custom

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
It's taken you 90+ day of negging and you still dont have me in the red. LOL Do you think I'm in your head? When you get me there I'll post a consolation prize just for you! EPIC FAILURE

Attachments

• be7f860664db91ecf8c0241e9393781e_600x.jpg
    be7f860664db91ecf8c0241e9393781e_600x.jpg
    126 KB · Views: 28
:( I can't un-see that

if cube negged you im sure he has a good reason

What's weirder looking on a fat man... having a fat fupa or having zero fupa

And why is that??? He's someone important around here?

cube is easily top 10 funniest guys/tranny lovers in AG, he puts out on 1st dates and hes no slouch in bed and never forgets to send flowers the next day,

he contributes alot of dirty pics, funny shit, assorted tranny stuff, witty abuse and insults....

you on the other hand give me the shits, contribute fuck all, so be a good little fledgling and fuck off.....

cube is easily top 10 funniest guys/tranny lovers in AG, he puts out on 1st dates and hes no slouch in bed and never forgets to send flowers the next day,

he contributes alot of dirty pics, funny shit, assorted tranny stuff, witty abuse and insults....

you on the other hand give me the shits, contribute fuck all, so be a good little fledgling and fuck off.....

That would be great if this was a tranny forum but obviously you and the idiot dont understand this is a Bodybuilding forum you cum dumpster:owned:

IML Gear Cream!
Cube is a God on this Board ........

..[ in other related news ] we no longer have ' ****** is a god on this board'.... I guess it disappeared with 'rep stars & likes'...OH WELL !!!!

That would be great if this was a tranny forum but obviously you and the idiot dont understand this is a Bodybuilding forum you cum dumpster:owned:

Bodybuilding??? The only reason we put up with those pictures of your wife is cause we thought YOU were a tranny.

cum dumpster? next line is licking the bus windows? following in azzas footsteps now lolz

this thread seems to be working out really well for u so far u fucken gimp....

custom said:
Hi, you have received -24415 reputation points from custom.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
I bet you're a fat fuck griffith

Regards,
custom

Note: This is an automated message.

damn im out cube, he really nailed me with that last one....

How is that owned? What are you? 8 years old? Your next trick will probably be dropping a challenge to play with your pokemon cards.

How is that owned? What are you? 8 years old? Your next trick will probably be dropping a challenge to play with your pokemon cards.

im personally waiting for custom to start a "loser deletes his account" challenge.....

Bodybuilding??? The only reason we put up with those pictures of your wife is cause we thought YOU were a tranny.

That made alot of sense

Another post that makes alot of sense. This is why you guys never come out of anything goes

all that and cube is one of my gimmick accounts so, also cube was the first person to rep me i think

and im throwing a neg your way for negging griff, you cant neg a guy who has a 13 in shaft

IML Gear Cream!
and im throwing a neg your way for negging griff, you cant neg a guy who has a 13 in shaft

Dude its time for an AI dont ya think....talk about bloated

Attachments

• 1421519_228972427272585_209345726_n.jpg
    1421519_228972427272585_209345726_n.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 13
Cube is a God on this Board ........

..[ in other related news ] we no longer have ' ****** is a god on this board'.... I guess it disappeared with 'rep stars & likes'...OH WELL !!!!

Oh no not the stars....Im going to jump off my balcony now

im personally waiting for custom to start a "loser deletes his account" challenge.....

Im down for that.....get 15 guys to say Custom go away and I will delete my account here at IM. Make the thread bitch

Im down for that.....get 15 guys to say Custom go away and I will delete my account here at IM. Make the thread bitch

assuming we care enough that ur even here is an ego trip for u? go drink a gallon of lead paint u retard....

Dude its time for an AI dont ya think....talk about bloated
haha bloated or not im still bigger than you, plus your mom said she loves bloated cocks haha

threadfail.jpg

Another post that makes alot of sense. This is why you guys never come out of anything goes

Too close to home? Quit being a little bitch. It's the internet. If you're taking it that seriously, like making a thread like this, you should do the world a favor by castrating yourself. You're not manly enough to have balls and you shouldn't have any offspring.

Back