• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Joining a fetish community

KelJu

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I recently started going to social gatherings for people into fetishes. Most of it is BDSM, but it also includes any fucked up perverted shit you could imagine. I am talking to a girl who is a submissive and a masochist. She is not all that hot, but she is fucking warped, and I am insanely attracted to it.

Anybody have any experience with this stuff? If so, I would love to know what you guys think about it.

I used to fuck this dudes wife and he was cool with it, not really a fetish tho but the pussy was guuud.

I used to fuck this dudes wife and he was cool with it, not really a fetish tho but the pussy was guuud.

There is a lot of that there. There are couples where the husband allows other men to claim their wife, take ownership, and become their master. At the socials, the women who are owned usually wear a collar. You can't approach those women or you will have to deal with the master, and the community will turn on you.

And I'm just sitting here trying to figure out how to convince my girl to go for a three sum....

a friend of mine likes to get 'coked up' and watch his old lady blow a guy... me,I have a hard enough time getting my wife to suck my dick...

pics please :coffee:

fatskinnysex-e1291512586456.jpg

Check your PM

I once did the captains wife while he was tied up to a chair and watched. what up niggers...?

I once did the captains wife while he was tied up to a chair and watched. what up niggers...?

was she pre or post op then?

jk captn

IML Gear Cream!
i met this chick once who was into all kinds of crazy shit..she called me once and asked if me and my buddy would break into her house tie her up and rape her...then when we were done actually steal her stuff and bring it back later and she would have dinner cooked while wearing a burka...then rape her again and piss on her head...

i declined..she was having tuna for dinner..i dont like tuna at all...turns me off..

i met this chick once who was into all kinds of crazy shit..she called me once and asked if me and my buddy would break into her house tie her up and rape her...then when we were done actually steal her stuff and bring it back later and she would have dinner cooked while wearing a burka...then rape her again and piss on her head...

i declined..she was having tuna for dinner..i dont like tuna at all...turns me off..

Be careful, it's never fun when they're all "rape fantasyz with meh" then the next morning cops are calling you saying she pressed charges.

motherfuckers :coffee:

some twisted fucks in here

I approve

:coffee:

I recently started going to social gatherings for people into fetishes. Most of it is BDSM, but it also includes any fucked up perverted shit you could imagine. I am talking to a girl who is a submissive and a masochist. She is not all that hot, but she is fucking warped, and I am insanely attracted to it.

Anybody have any experience with this stuff? If so, I would love to know what you guys think about it.

From 1999-2005, I used to submit stories to Literotica.com (and a few other sites). Literotica was the very first community that I joined and frequented for years before frequenting AAS boards. My years there introduced me to a shitload of fetishes that I had never heard of. But as it stands, NOTHING shocks me anymore, when it comes to weird fetishes. I met a hot woman there who's fetish was playing with human feces.

I'm a simple 2 pump chump.... I feel so boring but that stuff sounds like a lot of work.

sounds like a neighborhood association, do you have to pay dues

sounds like a neighborhood association, do you have to pay dues

Some clubs, yes. There are fetish clubs in Atlanta, and you have to pay for a membership, which is a good thing, because it keeps the tourist and douchebags out. Most social gatherings require a small amount be paid to pay for expenses. Then, some meetings are just held at a bar somewhere at no charge.

Have a good time!

I went to a nudist/ swingers club for Halloween last two years. we were approached by several couples but my wife isn't down with that. there is a place in Ybor city called the castle that has all kinds of fetish stuff all year I need to go there next to see if she likes any of that stuff. what I really need is to get her to try E while at a place like that. I think things would go a whole different direction then...

*wolf whistles*

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That's called CUCKOLD and often involves interracial fantasies (i.e., a white guy wanting a black guy to creampie in his wife).

Cuckold doesn't mean interracial. It just so happens that white dudes seem to prefer black dudes fucking their wife.

Cuckold doesn't mean interracial. It just so happens that white dudes seem to prefer black dudes fucking their wife.

i know if i gave my wife a license to fuck someone that id have a burning ring hole for a month....

on a side note did anyone notice that retlaw posted a couple times and is gone again? already back in jail?

on a side note did anyone notice that retlaw posted a couple times and is gone again? already back in jail?
good observation, I think he actually preffers lock up it comes with a free gym membership, he only comes out to purchase gear to hide in the suitcase for the next cycle

yeah right! sick fucks. oh wait, you're black, right? lmao
LOL, Why yes, I am. LOL But fear not, I'm not into that kind of shit. Go to Google and search CUCKOLD. Although it merely refers to the husband allowing his wife to bang and creampie his wife, I've often heard interracial stories of that.

A long time ago, the French Quarters in New Orleans, La. was flooded with alot of adult theaters and video stores. As teens, my best friend and I would sneak into them alot. Once we became of legal age, he'd often claim to go to them alone and get picked up by white couples whereas the husbands would watch him banging their wives. I was never into that and I'd just tell him, "More power to you, dude."

good observation, I think he actually preffers lock up it comes with a free gym membership, he only comes out to purchase gear to hide in the suitcase for the next cycle

didnt he admit to getting it on with dudes inside? or was that someone else???

QU=Griffith;3237125]didnt he admit to getting it on with dudes inside? or was that someone else???[/QUOTE]

:daydream: I addmited to getting it on with your mother.... :rolleyes:

Back