• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low T... Question about running cycle

bj03sm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am 29 and was having hell getting rid of belly fat and felt tired all of the time. I had a pretty clean diet and was mixing lifting heavy and cardio.... I went to the doc and found of my total test level was 240 and free was 5.2. I was shocked that it was that low. He is now giving me 200mg Prop test every 2 weeks. I feel better, but am hoping he will up it a bit... Would it be ok to run extra Test P or Test E along with this? I was thinking 200mg on the week in between. Nothing to serious, but didnt know if it would be ok or worth my time... Thanks ahead of time for any help.

one of two things. Either your doc is an idiot or it isn't prop. I promise its one of the two.

Got to be test Cyp or test e I would think 200mg every 2 weeks is low but normal for docs that prescribe trt. Go back tell you still fill like shit. Are you injecting it they doing it at the doc office.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If self injecting I would split the dose in half and inject every 7 days. The half life is about 1 week long so your levels are going to be up and down like a roller coaster.

So currently you get 1ml/200mg every two weeks. Just change it to .5ml/100mg every 7 days.

Now as for adding more to what is prescribed is risky if your Dr is monitoring your levels and any unexpected spike in your testosterone will alarm the Dr and he might lower your dose.

Back