• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

seguel to the knockout game

heckler7

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
When I get an resume from a black person it goes right into the trash can, dont need all the bullshit that surrounds these people. that is all

haha give me a job, i hate mine and i promise only 3/4 black haha

yeah it takes a special kind of coward to knock out an unsuspecting unaware stranger...... Bet that game would not exist if people were aloud to carry guns.

One of my best friends is a bank president and was a loan officer before that. He told me one day he does all his loans based on the arm test. I asked WTF is the arm test. He replied "if their arm is darker than mine then no loan"

^^^ hahaha

One of my best friends is a bank president and was a loan officer before that. He told me one day he does all his loans based on the arm test. I asked WTF is the arm test. He replied "if their arm is darker than mine then no loan"

yvy7yqe3.jpg

Guess I'll be wearing long sleeves.

Warrior

yeah it takes a special kind of coward to knock out an unsuspecting unaware stranger...... Bet that game would not exist if people were aloud to carry guns.

Where do you live that you aren't allowed to carry a gun?

They make it awful hard in mass.

Time to move, then, isn't it? Michigan is a shall-issue state. If you don't have too many mental problems or felony convictions you can own and carry.

IML Gear Cream!
I read in the news where some kid was going to do something similar to a guy waiting for his daughter at the school bus stop. He tried to taze the guy but it malfunctioned or something and the guy pulled out his legal gun and shot the kid twice. The kid lived and the guy did not get in trouble. They interviewed the kid afterwards and he said it was stupid and he learned his lesson.

I read in the news where some kid was going to do something similar to a guy waiting for his daughter at the school bus stop. He tried to taze the guy but it malfunctioned or something and the guy pulled out his legal gun and shot the kid twice. The kid lived and the guy did not get in trouble. They interviewed the kid afterwards and he said it was stupid and he learned his lesson.

This wasn't too long ago. Kid got what he deserved.

Back