• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Female water issue between comps...

Alter-Ego

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My other half has recently completed a comp in the last couple of weeks.

She'd been running var @ 20mg and nolva @ 20mg (with 60mcg clen/ 50mcg t3 as fat burners).

Unknown to me, we had run out of nolva a day or two post comp and we had 5 or so days without it til the new pack arrived. She had a water rebound as a result (she only had as small post show set of meals, no binge).

She's now back on it and has been on for 2-3 days. Water retreating but she isn't as hard as she has been. Water is mainly lower stomach and back. Next comp is toward the end of April, about 5-6 weeks, and one in early May.

I assume we can get her back to her original level of hardness within the next couple of weeks with the replacement nolva?

She's normally hard and dry with veins across forearms, shoulders and ab's. Arms are still dry and veiny, shoulders too, ab's are soft and no veins.

Diet is pro/fat during day, 50g CHO around training, and 50g CHO post training meal and repeat, total of 1500 or so cals a day.

I ask for us as we have to book tickets/hotel and clearly she won't want to compete if its unlikely she's as hard as she can be?

Thanks in advance.

your asking a dicey question and i would be very careful what if any advice you take from anything posted...info you gave is semi helpful but without knowing here entire plan espc in the last week giving a good answer may be not that easy...i prep people and i have prepped women before..imo the few days without the nolvadex may not be why she retained water...just happened to co-inside with the retention...

did she use diuretics?

did she use any AI?..pre show or post

what did her carb/sodium/water depletion plan go like pre show

is she cramping or does she have any edema starting in her calves/ankles?

your asking a dicey question and i would be very careful what if any advice you take from anything posted...info you gave is semi helpful but without knowing here entire plan espc in the last week giving a good answer may be not that easy...i prep people and i have prepped women before..imo the few days without the nolvadex may not be why she retained water...just happened to co-inside with the retention...

did she use diuretics?

did she use any AI?..pre show or post

what did her carb/sodium/water depletion plan go like pre show

is she cramping or does she have any edema starting in her calves/ankles?
I agree 100%. Too many variables. water weight commonly comes and goes. 2-5lb swings are common.

Back