• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What is the AAS law in your country?

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Californian steroid user arrested.
A 20-year-old Burbank man was arrested Monday after police recovered 1,000 steroid pills and 15 vials of liquid steroids from his residence, authorities said. Police served a search warrant at the home ??? located in the 3300 block of West Alameda Avenue ??? and recovered the substances, said Burbank Police Sgt. Darin Ryburn. The man, identified as Nicholas Sayegh, was arrested on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance. He is being held in lieu of $10,000 bail and is due in court this week.

This sounds a bit excessive for 3 cycles worth of stuff. Is it illegal to posses for a personal use in the USA?
Whats the law regarding AAS and other image enhancement drugs such peptides and HGH in your country?

Very rarely do they go after users. Most of the time they are after people who manufacture or distribute gear. Or if the person has been selling a bottle or two at the gym.
I would have liked to hear the actual sentance imposed upon this guy in Cali.

What a great allocation of our resources.... I mean the goal is to avoid over crowding in the gym right. Cause you know we have plenty of room in State prisions and County Jails for these miscreants.

It makes little sense I can go down to the liquor store buy some booze some red bull maybe a few other things and I they're would be a much much greater chance of me killing my self and/or others then there would be with me taking a couple grams of gear. Harsh and rash law birthed from stupidity

Back