• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Adding GH to TRT?

jayroc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
How do you guys feel about adding GH to trt? I just got on trt and my doc is trying to get my test levels stable. Until then I will get tested bloods every month. Would gh skew my test results? I don't wanna make his job harder so taking the amount of test he wants me to til I am only going twice a year.

33 185 5'10 (had an injury at work so no gym or training since june only allowed to walk.)I just started trt, my levels first thing in morning 240 & 247 (did 2 tests since I wanted to verify). Rest of my bloods come back healty as horse. My Dr wanted me to start gels a month ago but I refused since I have kids he understood. My doc sent me to Uro/endo who went over all my bloods and started me at 50mg a week which I know is way to low but he said I will more then likely end up at 200mg a week just wants to see how I respond.
I brought in my own notes and went over everything with him. He is going to research hcg and an anti e but as of now my E was actually low. Also have a script for vitamin d since it was low but also been stuck in house for sometime so no sunshine.

Well at least at 50mg you probably wont spike your E2 and aromatize your T - it's good that your E2 is low. If he's looking at 200mg EW he sounds dialed-in. It's true you need to see how you'll respond, my 100mg EW with 0.5mg Anastrazole got my Total serum T above range in a few months. As for GH, I have no experience. It sounds good all in all, and is much cheaper these days (from China) - from what I've read. Everything will grow except eyeballs and brain, is what they say, heart, liver - everything - be careful. Can you talk to your Dr about it? No pain killers.

Well at least at 50mg you probably wont spike your E2 and aromatize your T - it's good that your E2 is low. If he's looking at 200mg EW he sounds dialed-in. It's true you need to see how you'll respond, my 100mg EW with 0.5mg Anastrazole got my Total serum T above range in a few months. As for GH, I have no experience. It sounds good all in all, and is much cheaper these days (from China) - from what I've read. Everything will grow except eyeballs and brain, is what they say, heart, liver - everything - be careful. Can you talk to your Dr about it? No pain killers.
^^^Agree^^^ Flood is catching on quit quick and his advice sounds very solid..Remember everyone reacts different, for me .5mg adex (arimidex) every other day on 200mg test cyp keeps me at 20-25 range for E2....

Very Happy with my docs, I bring notes and we discuss options. If he doesn't know he will just ask for time to do more research. I am looking to run 2ius nothing crazy, from what I have found I shouldnt have to many issues at that dose. We talked about it and I have another blood test in 3 weeks and he is going to run my gh and igf. I have pain killers just don't take them, not my thing. My estradiol is 6.1-6.7 so it actually kinda sucks, I am actually hoping to bring it up some.

I've been on TRT for almost a year. I recently started experimenting with GH peptides; specifically CJC-1295 NO DAC and Ipamorelin. I told my TRT doc about this and he will spot check my bloodwork. It's only been two weeks so, I don't have enough info to give yet.

However, my reason for going with the peptides instead of the real GH is price, and taking artificial GH will affect your pituitary gland. At 33 you probably still have a healthy pituitary gland. The peptides will make your body naturally produce more GH.

There's a section on this forum that discusses GH and GH peptides. I think you'll find some good info there.

Good luck.

I ran peps before, it actually worked out decent but also gets expensive and pinning peps 3x's gets old after awhile.

Back