• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

futuremrO's log to 240lbs

IML Gear Cream!
ohh i like that !!!

Plenty of ways to get there. Step up your calorie intake over a 2-3 week period so your whole GI system can accomodate and get yourself a good probiotic and some digestive enzymes if you are really upping the cals past the comfortable level. GHRP-6 helps too if its in the budget; also helps keep the fat gain to a minimum.

Plenty of ways to get there. Step up your calorie intake over a 2-3 week period so your whole GI system can accomodate and get yourself a good probiotic and some digestive enzymes if you are really upping the cals past the comfortable level. GHRP-6 helps too if its in the budget; also helps keep the fat gain to a minimum.
you know what thats something i did last year and am really glad i did, but ill have to check out a digestive enzyme as well, my diet is really heavy in meat !

You never entered cawk length and girth size.. :coffee:

Are you going to join this transformation contest HI is trying to get going?
Maybe he is what might be called an 8x8...GIRTH....LMAO...Ok seriously Keep us posted on BPL gear...I think I am going to give their TNE a run for pre-workout....

I used a 1 inch 25ga pin for chest, works fine. Another spot to hit is lats, they literally suck the oil right up for me but I have a hard time reaching them. Btw qhats that app your using for logging meals?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I used a 1 inch 25ga pin for chest, works fine. Another spot to hit is lats, they literally suck the oil right up for me but I have a hard time reaching them. Btw qhats that app your using for logging meals?

ya i have a fairly large back i was thinking of trying lats, and the food tracker app is called fitness pal

Minor pip on lats even when they are virgin in my experience, ,, thanks.

Minor pip on lats even when they are virgin in my experience, ,, thanks.

good to know iv been thinking about these quiet often lately

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

day 6 update; pinned 1.25 cc of prop and 1cc of npp, pinned in left quad, actually pinned a difrent spot than i normally do, normally i pin on more of the side of the leg today i went more for the top, not like in the middle of the leg but almost, felt way better going in , injecting and pip, have slight pip in the leg but ive also never shot more than 1 cc in their. gear is kicking in nicely, woke up pumped today, and at work today i was getting very agitated by trivial things, appetite is also up. i took today off lifting and will take tomorrow off as well (i always take the weekends off) but monday ill start my workout rotation
monday ; chest / tris / bis
tuesday ; quads / calfs / abs
wednesday ; back / hamstrings / forearms
thursday ; shoulders / traps / calfs
friday ; chest / tris / bis
i hit chest / tris / bis twice a week because those are my areas i really want to improve on !!!

IML Gear Cream!
day 7 today is a no shot day, leg still is a little sore from yesterdays shot but nothing that is al that bad. today is also an off day from the gym, but it is also a high carb day to fuel up for tomorrows workout !!!

some pics from today
these were the prep meals, excluding my breakfast, i didnt eat one of the meals because i had a road lunch while at work

today morning, bad pic, makes my arms look small ;

photo-9.PNG

meals ;

photo-8.JPG

photo-9.JPG

over all feeling good! cant wait to get in the gym tomorrow and beat up some weights

Your traps make the rest of you look small lol

haha its a problem lol, think its also an angle thing (making my arms look small) my arms measure around 18 on a good day , my traps i think are from my job which requires lifting random stuff at weird angles ?

Aas made my traps pop out, they were ok to begin with but I have huge bis that overshadowed everything, especially since im 5 ft 5 in my arms arent that long lol

haha its a problem lol, think its also an angle thing (making my arms look small) my arms measure around 18 on a good day , my traps i think are from my job which requires lifting random stuff at weird angles ?

why white rice big brother

Aas made my traps pop out, they were ok to begin with but I have huge bis that overshadowed everything, especially since im 5 ft 5 in my arms arent that long lol

thats another good problem to have !

why white rice big brother

honestly, i dont like brown rice, i also seem to metabolize white rice really well.
white rice and oatmeal are my main carb sources, every once in a while ill throw in potatoes or pasta if im getting bored. i dont eat nearly as much fruit or veggies as i should.

White rice is fine. I for one dont like brown rice as much and I agree for me as well white goes down better and smoother.

went down stair to find my GF in the kitchen (which is a rarity) she said i need to eat again lol
photo-10.JPGhaha

IML Gear Cream!
day 8
it has been 1 week since my first shot and im feeling great, tried shooting glutes today the first time i sunk the needle in i felt a weird pain so i withdrew, changed the pin and moved about 1/2 in up and it went in fine, nice smooth push in. everything felt good. also decided to split 1cc of test prop between both triceps witch was very painless even with a 25g pin. so today was the first day of raising test dosage, 2cc of test 1 cc of npp. im definitely gonna buy some 27 x 5/8 pins and shoot tris more, and maybe bis.
just ate break fast , 2 cups eggwhites (which i drink) 2 whole eggs and 1 1/2 oatmeal.
gonna head to the gym in a few and beat up some chest, tris, and bis !!!!
also just wanna say thanks to everyone who is following along !

progress pic , one week , strength has gone up, not by a lot but endurance is through the roof and so are pumps

photo-10.PNG

small update, the 1cc testp and 1ccnpp ass shot feels great, absolutely no pip, arms however are pretty damn sore lol

day 9
recap from yesterday
the shot i took in the glutes is still painless, however the tricep shot is pretty damn sore, haha damn virgin muscle!
today i will train shoulders / traps / forearms

trained shoulder and traps today ( fun day )
photo-11.JPG

put 3cc in my left glute, 2 cc's of prop and 1cc of npp. loving the npp it really helps dilute the pip from the prop, also my joints feel great, my left shoulder which usually always bugs me feels great!. my triceps are still a little red and a little swollen, dont know that ill hit those again, but if i do, im gonna use a 27 g pin. today i have quads and calves.
legs!
gonna pre exhaust with leg press for 6-7 sets,reps ranging from 20-8,
then on to squats, 4-5 sets reps ranging from 12-4 reps,
then a supper set on hack squats, then 2 sets of lunges,
then 3 sets of leg extensions 15 reps each,
then seated and standing calve raises 4 sets each

day 11, gonna hit some back and hamstrings today, back being one of my favorite things to train.
gonna hit pull downs 5 sets pyramiding down in reps 15, 12, 10, 8 , 6(drop set)
bent over underhand rows 12, 10, 8, 6
rack pulls or dead lift 10, 6, 6, 4, 2
dimond pull downs 12, 10, 8, 6
seated close grip rows 12, 10, 8, 6
hamstring curls 20, 16, 12, 8, (drop set )

ended up hitting back and hams, after that still didnt feel done so i threw some bicep work in there to, and ate like a pig all day !!!

Back