• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

futuremrO's log to 240lbs

IML Gear Cream!
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

oh ya someone hooked it up, 8 whole eggs, 3 potatoes and 2 sausages
GAME TIME !!!

just got back from doing legs, holy shit that was a tuff workout
high weight low rep squats
low weight high rep leg press
hamstring curls
calve raises seated and standing
leg extensions
and finally lunges
i think i earned a 4x4 from in n out

leg day was a success, now time to get fat !
photo-12.JPG

just got back from killing some chest and bis, trying to get my stubborn biceps to grow !

weighed 219 this am, felt really strong today!

day 27, decided to take a day off training, my body needed a break for a day. also decided to shoot quads again, put 1cc test prop and .5 cc npp in my right and left quad. one thing ive noticed , even on non training days or low carb days, i stay pumped all day, im also im seeing veins ive never seen before ! and my bodyfat has remained the same, maybe slightly less but ive put on 7 pounds!

morning meal prep
photo-13.JPG

Lookin BIG brother, keep up the good work!!
thanks bro, ill try.
i love front double bicep shot because i have a wide and thick back but i hate it because it makes my arms look small, my arms are 18" cold, from the side they look big but from a straight on view or a front double bicep they look small ?

IML Gear Cream!
( 4 week mark today ) woke up weighed 220lb after only egg whites and oatmeal, my weight has gone up 8 lbs in one month with little to no change in body fat, BF actually might be down a little, wanted to try something different today so i pinned my normal 2cc prop and 1cc npp in my flute, but i also decided to pin .25 cc of npp in each bicep, mostly just for shits and giggles. no pain what so ever but i have a feeling like being pumped. idk how guys put 3 cc of synthol in their biceps lol im fairly certain mine would explode ! all in all im very happy with blue print gear, also need to order so blue print test cyp next week to add to my existing cycle !

If that is looking flat, then I'm "not going to train or eat well" either. LOL You look pretty big to me.
ya thats no pump and missed 2 meals, i did eat mcdonalds lol that might have something to do with it. thanks for the support bro!

photo-14.JPG
my buddy and i at his house ( lives on the beach, rich asshole haha)
wish this angle didnt make my arms look so small

slept like 9 hours woke up still tired, i guess spending all day at the beach takes alot out of you lol, gonna crush some legs today!

Oh poor guy the beach must be soo tough....its still freezing where I'm at, just snowed again couple days ago Lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Oh poor guy the beach must be soo tough....its still freezing where I'm at, just snowed again couple days ago Lol

haha the struggle is real

IML Gear Cream!
The look and she can cook too! A double threat, does she train at all with you?

That would make her a triple threat.
ya everything except chest

on a side note i ate 8 Doritos locos fiery hot tacos last night and this morning i thought satan was living in my ass :wits:
on the bright side i woke up pumped

I ahte you right now, im dieting for a cut...wish I was bulking...

I ahte you right now, im dieting for a cut...wish I was bulking...

haha perma - bulk !!!!

Lol thats how I was and next thing you know im a fatass. Bulking natural is a pain, you get fat.

haha natural anything sucks lol

Except peanut butter

All cases boobs

Back