• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

futuremrO's log to 240lbs

futureMrO

AG is my home
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
some background
im 5'11" as of now i weigh around 212lb, bf% idk
ive got one cycle under my belt : 500mgs test for 12 weeks and 40mgs dbol for 4 weeks, i made good gains but my diet was so sloppy i feel like i cheated myself, i finished my cycle weighing around 220lb dropped the water and a little bf now im weighing 212 ready to take this shit seriously !
photo-7.PNG212lbsphoto-6.JPGammo!!!!!!!cycle will be
weeks 1-16 300mgs of test prop a week
weeks 1-10 300mgs of npp a weeks
weeks 10-16 375mgs of tren ace a week
weeks 10-16 50mgs of proviron ed
also might throw in some clen towards the end
this should be epic!!!!!! next stop 240lb !!!!!

day 1
pinned 1 cc of prop and 1cc of npp into my left felt, first time ever pinning 2 cc's and honestly it went smooth. it felt better than when i used to pin 1 cc into my quad. today is chest, bis and tris !!!

Go for it bro....let me know how BLP gear treats you....

Im really excited about your BPL gear. even more excited about the silhouette of your cawk :daydream:

very nice layout brother!!
how many days a week you gonna do inj? they got old for me fast, even at eod lol

Im really excited about your BPL gear. even more excited about the silhouette of your cawk :daydream:
ya me to man, and i didnt realize my cawk silhouette was on display till after i posted it haha if i would have know i would have stuffed the shit out of it haha

You never entered cawk length and girth size.. :coffee:

Are you going to join this transformation contest HI is trying to get going?
im a girth man myself, and i didnt know he was doing one but ya id be down for that

very nice layout brother!!
how many days a week you gonna do inj? they got old for me fast, even at eod lol
im gonna inject mon/wed/sat my issue is each shot will be 2cc and im afraid to pin any where other than delts and quads, do you think those are enough or should i add in one more injection site ? maybe triceps ?

I'd say add in glutes and maybe pecs. But with pecs I'd start lower than 2cc..like maybe staff with 1cc to see how it goes. Pecs, slin pin works well but it takes a while to push in the oil.. A 25g 5/8in is perfect imo

damn ok, i likw the idea of pecs but i have a small chest , i have some 1.5 in pins maybe ill man up and hit the glutes other than that all i have are 1" pins so maybe chest or tris and just not puch it in all the way ?

IML Gear Cream!
photo-8.PNG
pic post workout today, got a good pump today !

glutes all day! you can easily get 2-3 inj sites per side on glutes/ ventroglutes

day 2
recap for yesterday, everything went great until i took some prami, i took it at about 3:30pm and man did that stuff knock me on my ass, i got tired, kinda nauseous and hot it kinda ruined the rest of the day as far as eating so today i will either skip the prami or take it with my las meal before bed, any suggestions?
as for today it is a no shot day and i will be training quads and calves, shoulder feels pretty good from my shot yesterday, slightly sore but I've also never put 2 cc in there before.

How much did you start off with? I always take it before bed because of the reasons you listed. I took it in the morning once and that was a horrible mistake.
i took like .25 mg and ya i will never take it during the day again lol

decided not to hit legs as i didnt eat enough yesterday, hit shoulders instead, had a great workout!!! and ate my ass off today
and if anyone says i need to eat more im gonna punch them in the dick haha i dont know how i could eat more!!
photo-7.JPG
great app by the way

Lol, you're definitely going to have to learn to force feed if you want to hit 240lbs. It's a bitch.
ya man i really dont know how i can possibly eat more haha i guess ill have to throw in some doughnuts and cereal haha

I like your cycle choice, eat big! haha

Beans, brown rice, lentils covered in a chili/cheese sauce with steak will help nail those macros down
thanks man , and that sounds epic

IML Gear Cream!
day 3 today is a shot day 1cc test prop 1cc npp either gonna pin right delt or glute. shot from monday has a little pip but ive also never put 2 ccs in my shoulder before so thats to be expected, was gonna train legs but im having an issue with my right quad so i might hold off till next week, might train back instead !!! oh and ive decided that i might try upping my test slightly and lowering my npp slightly and try not taking the pram, that stuff is just hell on my body

trained back, now my whole upper body is officially sore, had a headache all day and an upset stomach, i think its from the pram, so im gonna try not taking it tonight and see how that goes

Do you already need prami? If not I wouldn't take it all. Upping your test to around 600 or so is a great idea, I would also keep NPP at 300 and add something to control estrogen
think thats what im going to do, up my test dose, keep my npp at 300 and drop the prami, thanks for the advice !

Extra cals from fats are easy bro. Guacamole with EVOO is a go to - just keep it a separate from a carb meal.

day 4, think ima gonna hit some chest tonight, differently feeling a little angrier at the gym, appetite is up and yesterday i noticed that straight was starting to go up

have you tried your proviron at 100mg yet i feel like that is the sweet spot that i feel a difference

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

have you tried your proviron at 100mg yet i feel like that is the sweet spot that i feel a difference

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
no i havnt, ive been using ug proviron at 50mgs but i might be getting some pharm grade so i think ill still stick with 50mgs maybe bump up to 75mg but im guessing that 50-75mgs of pharm will feel better than 50mgs of ug

day 5, today my whole upper body is officially sore lol, felt angry at the gym yesterday, noticed a slight strength increase but really noticed a big bump in stamina !
today i will be doing a junk day at the gym; abs, traps, forearms and calfs. still not quit ready to train my legs yet but im shooting for next tuesday !!!

Back