• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Drug sniffing dog

Call of Ktulu

Raping Madmann's Mom
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have a bunch of research chemicals in my room and they are bringing a drug sniffing dog on base to search. Will they sniff them out?

whats not illegal on the street, has nothing to do whats illegal in the military

just kick the dog in the head when it comes in haha

They do not sniff for that, it is a short amino acid chain that forms the peptide nothing that would get their attention. No worries. However, little glass vials may "look sketchy".

Let us know the outcome.

put them up your ass till the dog leaves

IML Gear Cream!
No....I don't think so. My best friend, who just happens to be in the K9 unit in the NYPD...told me they could find things that were touched by humans. He was in the news not long ago for being the first US Police Dept. for taking in a dog from the US Army to work for the NYPD. He was on Fox and Friends just the other day actually. His prime duty is explosive and drug search....but he can find almost anything in a room that a human has handled.

/V

No....I don't think so. My best friend, who just happens to be in the K9 unit in the NYPD...told me they could find things that were touched by humans. He was in the news not long ago for being the first US Police Dept. for taking in a dog from the US Army to work for the an American PD. He was on Fox and Friends just the other day actually. His prime duty is explosive and drug searching....but he can find almost anything in a room that a human has handled. Pretty cool.....jobs for veteran dogs available for when they come back from tour.

/V

As far as the dogs go, I don't think you'll have anything to worry about.
On the other hand, if they're looking for contraband most likely the dogs aren't the only search method they'll employ.
I'm certain research chemicals would be considered contraband.
If they find them they will most likely ask you to explain what they are and what you use them for.
I would advise you to remove them.

Back