• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle Lab Test Results

IML Gear Cream!
hey man dont worry about what Gh consiglear says. He is a special kind of retard. I won an auction that he was holding and I still havent been Pm'd about it. That was Like a month ago. On top of that he tried to run that auction for a day longer than his original post with no clue, even though I made him aware of it several times. I think he only logs on when he is in a drunken stupor.

OTG85 seems Like he is just trying to help though.

If this is an ag response I apologize and a mod can delete it.
haha its hard once we venture out of AG :(

It will cost you 75.00 and you'll have to send the bottle away but you could get a mass spec test on it and youd know for sure. That would confirm or deny any suspiscions or theories. The thing is if you do that and it comes back as weak gear, will the source step up and make it right ?

Amen to that Bro ! - yes , mass spec test to clarify this thing would be great and i would cover your cost in matter of a cool disc. or a free gear

It's in the OP, I injected 250mgs wednesday afternoon and I tested saturday morning. My injections are sunday and wednesday. I went with UncleZ/EP based on seeing the test done in lab section using the test protocol and the positive feedback on this forum.

- Even with severly underdosed test the results should be higher to be honest Bro. - Please confirm when exactly did u make the test ?? was it in the 1st week or later ?

I hit those levels on about 300mgs per week script test cyp....
^^^agree^^^

Yes, this is exactly my thought. I was at 1000+ with 200mgs a week so of expect 500 in week 7 to be up past 2000.

Yes euro pharmacies has a great reputation.More sources are starting to carry it many test floating around the boards with happy customers.

So eric is a much better choice? ? Zyclon is shit and the pip is horrible.Did I mention eric is a douche.

Test was done in week 7 thats what was shocking.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Source wants me to send out gear to be tested in order to prove it is underdosed. Im not going to be held responsible for sending out illegal gear, this stuff is illegal where I live. You guys seem to think im in it for a "hook up" or free gear from the accidental pm that gh sent me, which clearly was meant for someone else. Like I would fake my damn blood tests for a 40 dollar bottle of test. Dont worry about it, I gave you guys a chance to make it right I understand you have to lookout for yourselves but so do I. I will be testing your sust250 after I pin it since I already have it but as of now consider a customer lost.

Reps want to discredit me instead of trying to fix the situation, shows your character. Why would I need to test the gear when I just had a blood test done. Look at my threads and posts and date on the test, its easy to see ive been pinning this shit for weeks. What would I gain by underdosing myself and shutting my natural body down for only minimal gains?

Yes euro pharmacies has a great reputation.More sources are starting to carry it many test floating around the boards with happy customers.

Provide me links to recent tests for the test E. Actual tests not just "Z is gtg"

Appears your test is underdosed along with a bunk AI.

I'm at around 1400 on 300mgs/week.

And you might not experience ANY negative sides from high e2, but it does need to get in range for health reasons. I had an e2 of like 200 something and had little to no sides from it, so just depends on the person.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't say the AI is bunk based on that I was only dosing 10mgs eod, and first week 10mgs ed shut my e2 levels down. Had no sex drive or emotions.

Now the test E is underdosed by about 40% from what I am finding. Like I said earlier, it seems at 500mgs its on par with 300mgs. It is what it is. I'm going to be getting bloods drawn and posting about it every cycle, nothing against this specific sponsor. Most guys these days run gear with no bloods and wonder why they have sides or don't get the results they should be getting. A blood test will always confirm what is going on and I like to know what is going on in my body for obvious reasons.

400mg test C per week gave me levels that were over 1500, and free test was over the limit of the test as well. I think if you were on adex you would have lower E levels and higher T levels.

hey man dont worry about what Gh consiglear says. He is a special kind of retard. I won an auction that he was holding and I still havent been Pm'd about it. That was Like a month ago. On top of that he tried to run that auction for a day longer than his original post with no clue, even though I made him aware of it several times. I think he only logs on when he is in a drunken stupor.

OTG85 seems Like he is just trying to help though.

If this is an ag response I apologize and a mod can delete it.

You never pm me and you and I been haven issues for a bit. All you do is talk. You even work out? Moven on.....kids Smh

You never pm me and you and I been haven issues for a bit. All you do is talk. You even work out? Moven on.....kids Smh

LOL. No I don't work out. Not sure how that makes you look smarter but ok.

I wouldn't say the AI is bunk based on that I was only dosing 10mgs eod, and first week 10mgs ed shut my e2 levels down. Had no sex drive or emotions.

Now the test E is underdosed by about 40% from what I am finding. Like I said earlier, it seems at 500mgs its on par with 300mgs. It is what it is. I'm going to be getting bloods drawn and posting about it every cycle, nothing against this specific sponsor. Most guys these days run gear with no bloods and wonder why they have sides or don't get the results they should be getting. A blood test will always confirm what is going on and I like to know what is going on in my body for obvious reasons.

Pretty reasonably put Bro.
You got PM - let's verify this issue properly , couse it's still pretty confusing to me.

You have a pm back. Don't know whats confusing you? I've posted all the info I can. Its ugl gear both the buyer and seller know underdosed products are possible. Its how its handled that makes it right.

I have run across this problem too, not from Z but other sponsors. what I find is the higher the number claim on the bottle the more likely it be lower Good news is there is test in the gear so f you want to run 500mg add a third or fourth inject that will get you where you wanna be.Up your AI dose and get adex or aromasin from another source immediately just because you don't see any sides now doesn't mean leaving E2 that high wont turn into something if left unchecked. hope you are getting some gains from your cycle

This is disapoimting, although most Z Feedback is good, it seems it is under dosed. Good feedback could mean someone made good gains, which is very believable seeing as their gear is somewhat legit. For me bloodwork trumps all. 40% underdose is pretty substantial. I'm not jumping ship yet but would love some other non sponsored "random" peoples bloodwork, meaning their order wasn't one knowingly getting bloods done.

IML Gear Cream!
I suggest others on their gear go get bloods done, especially recent batches. This recent batch may have been bad, not saying the sponsor purposely or knowingly did this. No one should be acting like this is something that cant happen.

^^^ when a member of our community posts a concern ( no bashing), we all see how it is handled. Guy posts labs and asked some questions and is getting the run around. Nobody want to be treated this way so I can say with confidence I wouldnt ever use said sponsor. Its a huge risk and wouldnt you want to send your hard earned dollars to the sponsor that give you the best odds on your return. Some people can only afford to do one cycle a year so if it doesnt work out its a huge setback. Just sayn

UncleZ reached out to me on his own and is taking care of the situation. After I left it alone and was expecting pretty much nothing, he reached out to me and wanted to correct the situation and not leave any loose ends open. I respect that 100%. Like I said before I do not think the sponsor did this purposely or intentially, with ugl gear this is part of the game and how it gets handled is what counts. For him to step up himself and correct the situation shows he cares for his customers and business and I respect that.

Provide me links to recent tests for the test E. Actual tests not just "Z is gtg"
Well, it is not recent, but only three UGLs have ever been tested properly with the protocol that heavyiron set up here, and what you are using was one of them. http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/t...y-Testosterone-E-or-C-results-ongoing-updates

Not that I discount your story at all - this stuff happens.

I wish more people would follow the protocol and test more of the sources out there, especially forum sponsors - they ought to ALL be tested and renewed 4 times a year. It would be easy if more people here would just do it.

I bought the gear based on seeing the results, but unfortunately my lab tests showed other wise. Its being taken care of so im pleased with that.

I bought the gear based on seeing the results, but unfortunately my lab tests showed other wise. Its being taken care of so im pleased with that.

Hang in there he will fix it im talking from experience in dealing with Z for years. I have to say he does back his products up.As far as I know is not in the scamming business but shit happens occasionally. Just increase the dose for now to get better results.

UncleZ reached out to me on his own and is taking care of the situation. After I left it alone and was expecting pretty much nothing, he reached out to me and wanted to correct the situation and not leave any loose ends open. I respect that 100%. Like I said before I do not think the sponsor did this purposely or intentially, with ugl gear this is part of the game and how it gets handled is what counts. For him to step up himself and correct the situation shows he cares for his customers and business and I respect that.

thats is very respectable, good to hear

That's the game you play with UGL. But I have gotten some good gear from Z tho! But man at 500/wk you should be far beyond 1400s. Maybe just a bad batch who knows? I've gotten Zs test/deca and both were on point for me. Hope you get it figured out my friend.

Back