• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

First Cycle Lab Test Results

rambo99

Registered Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Stats: 24 yrs old, around 200lbs, around 20% bf, first cycle in week 7 out of 10.

Cycle:
Test E 500 mgs a week
Dbol 50mgs ed
Aromasin 10mgs eod

Last injection was 3/12 @ 250mgs, aromasin was taken the night of 3/14 @ 10mgs. Test was done 10am the following morning of 3/15. Info on test is wrong, I did fast 12 hrs prior to blood drawn.

Looks like I need to up my aromasin to ed, estrogen is 144.

Testosterone is 1474. Is this seem reasonable for 500mgs a week of Test E.

Couple questions I had is it common for ASL and AST values to be elevated when on an oral but not the other liver enzymes? Also, why is my MCH and MCHC low? My RBC seems to be in normal range.

Any other input or observations, please share. It's my first cycle and my first blood test so I would appreciate all feedback.

Attachments

• LabResults.jpg
    LabResults.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 58
jmo, but if you are on week 7 of 10, your testosterone levels out to be a lot higher than 1474
id up your arom to 25mg a day
also yes it is very common for your ASL and AST to be elecated when on an oral..also if you had your lipids checked those would be off too

Yea test seems to be on par with 300 mgs not 500 mgs. Definitely seems underdosed from what I am finding.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Where did you ge your AI? Have you been on dbol for 7 weeks? You don't have any visual sides from having that e2?

AI along with gear is from unclez. No I started dbol in week 5, I wanted to see how I responded to the test before I added the dbol since its my first cycle. I dont have any sides from high e2. The ai actually crashed my e2 in week 1 after 3 days at 10mgs ed but that was probably because the test hadn't kicked in yet.

Test level seems a bit weak IMO . Id expect to see you easily up at ,or even over 2k . I wouldnt buy that brand again , clearly its not complete bunk, but its underdosed.

Your estro is high because your body fat is high. Get the BF down a bit . Till then dose that asin every day instead of EOD. Also how are you getting 10mg doses ? Most A-sin comes in 25mg or 12.5 mg

E2 IS CRAZY HIGH?? ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY SIDE EFFECTS? BLOAT? LOSS OF SEX DRIVE? PMS? You need an AI asap! aromasin or a-dex.

post your current cycle and will help more with stats and goals

How many days did you test after your last ejection.We have plenty test on boards where the gear tested in the correct range.

Test level seems a bit weak IMO . Id expect to see you easily up at ,or even over 2k . I wouldnt buy that brand again , clearly its not complete bunk, but its underdosed.

Your estro is high because your body fat is high. Get the BF down a bit . Till then dose that asin every day instead of EOD. Also how are you getting 10mg doses ? Most A-sin comes in 25mg or 12.5 mg

Yea I was pretty disappointed with the test levels. I agree on the BF definitely has to come down, it probably shadowed the estro sides. EPs aromasin comes in 20 mg tabs, so I was splitting them to get 10 mg doses.

E2 IS CRAZY HIGH?? ARE YOU EXPERIENCING ANY SIDE EFFECTS? BLOAT? LOSS OF SEX DRIVE? PMS? You need an AI asap! aromasin or a-dex.

post your current cycle and will help more with stats and goals

No sides that I can tell. Cycle is in first post. Test E 500mgs a week, 50mgs dbol ed, and 10mgs aromasin eod.

How many days did you test after your last ejection.We have plenty test on boards where the gear tested in the correct range.

It's in the OP, I injected 250mgs wednesday afternoon and I tested saturday morning. My injections are sunday and wednesday. I went with UncleZ/EP based on seeing the test done in lab section using the test protocol and the positive feedback on this forum.

Thanks to everyone who is chiming in!

Being that I'm in the middle of week 7, I'd expect it to be higher especially with injecting only 3 days prior. I have been kind of wondering why I wasn't really feeling much till week 5, which is around the same time I added the dbol. I'm not saying that I should be getting amazing results from 500mgs a week, but being it's my first cycle I didn't experience the increases first timers usually speak of. I'm not trying bash the brand but I think the test speaks for itself.

I know there two different test for testing testosterone. One that dose to only 1500 is for women (it's cheaper testing) and the other men testosterone test gose to something like 6000 to 7000. And it also tells you your free testosterone left.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Ok but the result was under 1500?

Because some test for testosterone only go to 1500 I have couple testing on gear look at my old cut cycle for z I few out there some onky went to 1500 max then had others go to 5000 then it said what was free left of testosterone

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I understand that, that means I should have maxxed out the test. It should have said its over 1500, I used the same test most members use. As long as its under 1500 why would it matter what it maxes out at? Or are you saying that since the test maxes out at 1500 it reads lower? Because I dont believe that is the case.

Its possible a slip could have happened.I seen tons of bloods on the stuff with great results and barley any negative feedback.

Ok Ive got to butt my nose in here, sorry but your Estro is not " Crazy High " . Yes its a little high but believe me Ive had mine well up over 200 and seen guys way higher than that. In fact if you ever run tren and they use the ecla roche method for estro testing you can expect a false high reading. In any case you are not running tren and you are just a little high. Do not over react though because you dont want super low estro either.
For blood test readings that will measure over 1500 Use PrivateMDlabs.com in the top left there is a search box window, put the number 07105 in and hit search, a window will open with a choice of 7 different tests, select the last one , it should be described as " Testosterone, free (direct) with total testosterone LC/MS-MS . Last time I looked and took it it was $ 89.49

Although Im sorry to say with the gear you are running this blood test is not needed.​

Last edited:
Its possible a slip could have happened.I seen tons of bloods on the stuff with great results and barley any negative feedback.

What do you mean by a slip? Is it possible this batch of test e is underdosed? I didn't find any recent tests on it. I also have sust250 from unclez, im hoping that performs better then the test e. I plan on getting blood drawn during every cycle so we will see.

Ok Ive got to but my nose in here, sorry but your Estro is not " Crazy High " . Yes its a little high but believe me Ive had mine well up over 200 and seen guys way higher than that. In fact if you ever run tren and they use the ecla roche method for estro testing you can expect a false high reading. In any case you are not running tren and you are just a little high. Do not over react though because you dont want super low estro either.

As far as the blood test reading under and over 1500, no you will not get a lower reading when the test is capped at 1500. I made a post in the lab testing section describing the exact way to order the specific blood test that will get you a total test number that reads over 1500. If you cant find it let me know and I'll explain here.

Yea im not too concerned with the high estro as much as I am concerned with the low test. And thats the same I understand about the lab test, doesnt matter what it is capped at test at a specific unit is measured the same regardless. So in theory my test should have said over 1500. I did see your post about the lab test that reads over 1500, unfortunately it was after I ordered this one so I plan on using that going forward.

Thanks for the input.

Well keep in mind the more actual testosterone you get in your system, the more conversion that will take place. In other words if you had been running some good strong testosterone your estro would probably also be higher right now . I dont know for sure but Id be dubious of any Aromasin not dosed at 12.5 mg or 25 mg. As far as I have seen those are the standard doses. 20 mg pills seem like thats as far away from the real deal as possible. Look at any pharma grade aromasin and I expect you will only find it in 25 mg doses.

IML Gear Cream!
Check out the other companies that carry the same euro pharmacies brands psl for instance.There are tons of positive bloods on that gear over at ology.Bad batches do pop up every now and then brother every uly has dealt with it one time or another.I'm not justifying your situation but we need more proof tons of guy's using and loving the stuff.Your also a noob here so lets get some more opinions.

I think the reps should be trying to make this right instead of discrediting me and the test results. Doesnt matter if im a newb here, I ordered a product you rep that did not deliver as expected results and I have a test results that prove this. I specifically asked the unclez reps to chime in for a reason. I havent bashed the brand or the sponsor or anyone for that matter, but this test E that I purchased and used seems to be underdosed. I understand its ugl and this stuff happens, no one is perfect but if you stand behind these products you should help correct the situation ibstead of discrediting me!

Like I said I still have more gear from unclez/ep brand that I will run and test as well. I knew what I was getting into when I got into this game.

It will cost you 75.00 and you'll have to send the bottle away but you could get a mass spec test on it and youd know for sure. That would confirm or deny any suspiscions or theories. The thing is if you do that and it comes back as weak gear, will the source step up and make it right ?

No one is bashing on you bro pm me your info

We always make it right

Yea test seems to be on par with 300 mgs not 500 mgs. Definitely seems underdosed from what I am finding.

I hit those levels on about 300mgs per week script test cyp....
^^^agree^^^

Wait a minute, can D-bol lower your test results????

I willing to work stuff out with source and reps, I didnt say anyone was bashing me but the reps immediately discredited my story which I wasnt happy about.

Wait a minute, can D-bol lower your test results????

Its possible trying to figure all factors to this before conclusions are made yet.

hey man dont worry about what Gh consiglear says. He is a special kind of retard. I won an auction that he was holding and I still havent been Pm'd about it. That was Like a month ago. On top of that he tried to run that auction for a day longer than his original post with no clue, even though I made him aware of it several times. I think he only logs on when he is in a drunken stupor.

OTG85 seems Like he is just trying to help though.

If this is an ag response I apologize and a mod can delete it.

Back