• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique my physique (Pics)

IML Gear Cream!
attachment.php

How old are you? Are those glow in the dark stars on your bedroom ceiling?

Honestly, I wouldn't mind some. lol

Photoshop or not, thanks for posting. Maybe have someone else snap a shot from a bit more distant. There might be some lens distortion?

Hope your lifting is going well!

Curt James is the politest man at IMF :lol:

everyone says is fake...first,I don't get why a guy should make some fake pics and post here.
then,if the pics are fake,I can say they are fucking good,look at the flex bicep,always the same shape,nothing weird surrounding the body...have to say low quality pics,so u cannot see strange things from photoshop.
I don't know,disproportion is so huge u cannot believe it's real.

Here's mine... I sleep so much better with this tranny pillow pet...

images

everyone says is fake...first,I don't get why a guy should make some fake pics and post here.
then,if the pics are fake,I can say they are fucking good,look at the flex bicep,always the same shape,nothing weird surrounding the body...have to say low quality pics,so u cannot see strange things from photoshop.

Thank you.

lol...no trolls on the net...ok

I also ran out of melanotan, but clearly my biceps are more developed than OP....by the way , all natural.... just sayin'..

timthumb.php

lol...no trolls on the net...ok

damn,photoshopping those pics must have taken a loooooooot of time LOL so if he's a troll,he has trolled himself :D

damn charley nice gunz!!maybe slow down with shoulder training,they are fucking big!your arms seem tiny LOL

IML Gear Cream!
negged for a retarded attempt at photoshop

glow in the dark stars, lol do you have a pillow pet too...:evil:
it is only acceptable to have glow in the dark stars on your ceiling if your tripping on acid !

its pics like these that make me wonder why sil isnt in here destroying them with his pro skills :( WHERE IS HE!!!!!

you mean melanotan??

speaking of which...i need some...i utterly wasted a bottle by reconstituting it..using one dose and letting it sit in the fridge or like 6 weeks...fuck.

nudes in a maids outfit and its in the mail:)

OP you look great..why do you have white jizz all over your chest in those pics??..is there something your not telling us??

OP you look great..why do you have white jizz all over your chest in those pics??..is there something your not telling us??

Sorry, I can't help it;

Tren abuse has me jizzing all over from my swollen, & inflamed prostate;
I get excited too easily from the sight of the results of my violent synthol abuse, my mediocre photoshop pictures, & those glow-in-the-dark stars on my ceiling.
:joint:

P.s. why did you specify 'white' jizz? Is there...another color?

melt in 3......2........1

the fact people are actually giving this ass bandit serious answers with those pics is amazing..................the human race is really fucked!

nobody has to post pics, but posting fakes is just fucken gay and not in the good IM/AG homo way.....:roflmao:

ohh and negged!

Its a pretty simple fix tre. do you have any friends with an Iphone from this century? Have them take a pic that is not grainy, from a weird angle or distorted. I love photography and those pictures seem like there were wither taken from a car moving at a high rate of speed or with a hello kitty digital camera.

ok ok hes real

so here is my pics, critique me also

my back

attachment.php

arms...

attachment.php

chest...

attachment.php

and back

attachment.php

no shit, real pics, its just lighting, im really a white australian guy........

Attachments

• 8dba2-ron.jpg
    8dba2-ron.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 67
  • chong_points.jpg
    chong_points.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 65
  • mens_boys-biceps016.jpg
    mens_boys-biceps016.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 63
  • r.jpg
    r.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 64
ok ok hes real

so here is my pics, critique me also

my back

attachment.php

arms...

attachment.php

chest...

attachment.php

and back

attachment.php

no shit, real pics, its just lighting, im really a white australian guy........
dont see anything wrong with them

negged for a retarded attempt at photoshop

glow in the dark stars, lol do you have a pillow pet too...:evil:

You must be the only person without a pillow pet.

its pics like these that make me wonder why sil isnt in here destroying them with his pro skills :( WHERE IS HE!!!!!

In jail for beating his black tranny pimp with a double dong.

I've got the light up projecting stars one
and its a tiny unicorn

eat your hearts out

Back