• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Critique my physique (Pics)

Tre

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Tell me what it looks like I need to concentrate on developing.

p.s. don't pick on my chest proportions lol.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 106
Maybe legs? Your pretty jerked man, forearms are huuuge...

Maybe take a picture that's clear, no way to accurately critique this one.

How do I post another picture? I have ones that aren't filtered all scratchy like this;
The came was from a 3.0 MP cam

Unfiltered pictures; some are a few weeks old btw; my camera is not the greatest, but it's all I have.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzimf.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzimf.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 86
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 99
  • Back Double Bicepsk.jpg
    Back Double Bicepsk.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 110
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpicimff.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpicimff.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 108
    130.6 KB · Views: 195
You need to work on your photoshop skills or at least learn to use SEOs properly

arms and shoulders are fucking huge,while back and chest small.huge difference.a bit suspicious

Unfiltered pictures; some are a few weeks old btw; my camera is not the greatest, but it's all I have.

Shoulders, Arms, and Traps are huge bro......your back pic looks odd though - who knows, could be the camera.

The top of your torso is impressive . Delts , arms , traps very developed . But chest and front view of lats which is your width is lacking . Make that chest work a big prority and back width . You may be one of the people who uses way too much delt in your chest work . get your form correct . Can't see your legs . You can never be too wide !

The top of your torso is impressive . Delts , arms , traps very developed . But chest and front view of lats which is your width is lacking . Make that chest work a big prority and back width . You may be one of the people who uses way too much delt in your chest work . get your form correct . Can't see your legs . You can never be too wide !

Thank you!

...I don't even own photoshop, & I haven't used SEOs because I can't afford that;
& as you can extract info from my older posts, It's not easy trying to look proportionate
with an inguinal hernia; I have to wear a special brace (truss) when I go to the gym;

& besides that, if you google 'photoshop muscle pictures', you'll see how ridiciulous, & obvious it is when someone uses photoshop for that reason;

Idk, I can't force anyone to believe anything, but this is my body; thanks for inadvertently telling me which body-parts to bring up..

muscle-man-photoshop-fail_20120501103615.jpg

Here's another...

Attachments

• zzzzzzxxxx.jpg
    zzzzzzxxxx.jpg
    987.3 KB · Views: 76
IML Gear Cream!
^ I don't think my pictures look like this...
first,I have a friend who works a lot with photoshop,he's in the advertisement field...he can make everything and u can't tell if it's photoshop or not...
now,if u are honest,u def have to work hard on back and chest,and take it easy on arms and shoulders.
they look amazing but I think disproportion like this is not good looking

first,I have a friend who works a lot with photoshop,he's in the advertisement field...he can make everything and u can't tell if it's photoshop or not...
now,if u are honest,u def have to work hard on back and chest,and take it easy on arms and shoulders.
they look amazing but I think disproportion like this is not good looking

Thank you; I'm just trying to prove myself is all;
My friends say my chest, & lower back is small all the time;
I have no pictures for legs, but quads are 25" lean, calves are 15-1/8" lean.

Fake

In for fakes of legs!

... you want some real opinions. Post this in "any thing goes".

do you even photoshop chest ?

Great tan bro! Melatonin blessed!

you mean melanotan??

speaking of which...i need some...i utterly wasted a bottle by reconstituting it..using one dose and letting it sit in the fridge or like 6 weeks...fuck.

Back