• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Here's a DEAL for EVERYBODY , ALPHA PHARMA BULK TEST

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ALPHA PHARMA TEST or C BULK DEAL 50 amps of Pharma Grade gear for 350 bucks . For everybody looking for a deal here ya go . Alpha Pharma HG grade gear for practically the same price as UGL .... Here it is guys . Great deal for everybody and on top of that we have lighting fast shipping that Im sure will please anybody who orders ....

Attachments

• testocyp-250-testosterone-cypionate-alpha-pharma.jpg
    testocyp-250-testosterone-cypionate-alpha-pharma.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Alpha Test E.jpg
    Alpha Test E.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 39
Do you know if the serial#/ codes show up in the data base on their site. Def all over this

Yes the codes all check out bro ....100 percent GTG

Just bumping this deal to the top .. Any questions PM me .

Thanks

Do you know if the serial#/ codes show up in the data base on their site. Def all over this

All authentication codes verify on the Alpha Pharma site.

I also answered your question about Dbol in stock. I have 2 bottles of 500 tabs, Danabol blue hearts. More dbol will be coming in stock soon.

Few guys took advantage of this bulk deal ... Get while we have plenty in stock . Great bulk deal on Pharma Test .

Sad.. I wait for gear I ordered and see your specials. It makes me dream of a different life where I have all the money in the world. Then, I would order nothing but PHARM GRADE SHIZZLE!!! I'm sure you'll be having more specials in the future buddy. I will make to one of those extravaganza's. I also look forward to trying that Anavar thats highly touted, Pharmacon. Heard thats some of the best you can get right now. Do you guys readily keep that on hand as well?

Its most likely always in stock but the Boss has some Professional BB'ers that make huge purchases from time to time and totally clean us out on certain items , So 1 day there could be a massive amount and then 1 or 2 guys clean the whole stock out . Boss has a few private Big name clients :winkfinger:

Also the bulk deal is not a special offer . Those bulk deals run all year long , Our prices are so close to UGL prices that its ridiculous . Thats why we dont run sales or many promo's . At these prices how can we ? Besides giving the highest quality gear were also giving the cheapest prices .

Sad.. I wait for gear I ordered and see your specials. It makes me dream of a different life where I have all the money in the world. Then, I would order nothing but PHARM GRADE SHIZZLE!!! I'm sure you'll be having more specials in the future buddy. I will make to one of those extravaganza's. I also look forward to trying that Anavar thats highly touted, Pharmacon. Heard thats some of the best you can get right now. Do you guys readily keep that on hand as well?

These are under BULK DEALS on www.domestic-supply.com when they are in stock they are always available. Right now we have vials in stock too. 10vials $650. That is $65 per 10ml vial for this best Test C or E you can get. compareto stuff guys get with their HRT scripts..

Testobolin-10ml-250-mg-ml.jpg
Testocyp-10ml-250-mg-ml.jpg

Last edited:
Its most likely always in stock but the Boss has some Professional BB'ers that make huge purchases from time to time and totally clean us out on certain items , So 1 day there could be a massive amount and then 1 or 2 guys clean the whole stock out . Boss has a few private Big name clients :winkfinger:

Also the bulk deal is not a special offer . Those bulk deals run all year long , Our prices are so close to UGL prices that its ridiculous . Thats why we dont run sales or many promo's . At these prices how can we ? Besides giving the highest quality gear were also giving the cheapest prices .

brother I seen guys buying these Watson or Pfizer Testosterone Cypionates for $200 10ml vial.. Alpha Pharma is compare to these just as good for a lot less. No reason to spend so much on great gear anymore.. and bulk deals make them a LOT LESS! :)

wow thats the best deal i have ever seem for us domesic HG test! why would you even consider UGL when this is available????

Do you ever run a international offer where it is cheaper? I used to get Alpha-Pharma amps from EM for dirt cheap. 7$ domestic is ok but not when your used to paying a buck or teo international in bulk.No dissrespect that is a fair price for domestic Alpha-Pharma but I rather get in on a cheaper international deal. I def would not of bought all this Alpha-Pharma unless I got a great international deal.Lmk

NO DISCUSSION OF DOM OR INTER SHIPPING DETAIL IN OPEN FORUM THANK YOU

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you get better bulk deals if I order international from you? 7$ is ok for domestic but I rather take a risk and pay alot less. I was getting these amps from ******* a few years ago for 1$-1.50$ depedning on the ester

Last edited by a moderator:
If your paying 1.50 an amp I suggest you stick to that . Also we do not discuss domestic or international shipping details in the open here .

Can you get better bulk deals if I order international from you? 7$ is ok for domestic but I rather take a risk and pay alot less. I was getting these amps from EM a few years ago for 1$-1.50$ depedning on the ester

and youre having to spend $50k to get this price. :) Then to deliver such large amount to you is a LOT of money, believe me. Its not so easy as you say. And it sounds like you said in another thread this was long time ago too? Before ORD things were much different. Its a good story though. :)

No It was after operation raw deal,way after! I just was real tight with the main guy I am sure you know who he is. I got pictures to prove it but cannot post them for some reason. I won;t say his name but his initials were EM and I knew him for YEARS back when he just had a email at cyber-rights. he also had the jinan tren,german remedies Testovirons, Infar Orgaon sust those products costed more like 3$ a amp. Yes it did take awhile to get all the packs I will say that but I didn't spend 50K. The highest AP product was the Primo and the Parabolin wich were both 4$ in bulk. All Test esters besides sust were 1$ and thesust was 1.50 the EQ and nandrolone was 2$,same with the masteron. I am not making this up I am amoderator on another site and posted a picture of all the products when they finally all arrived.

I was the first person in the USA to get Alpha-Pharma you could see where I moderate and find posts from late 2005 praising this brand. I still think AP is the best brand you can find in bulk. There is no way anybody can get enough watson or upjohn test plus bodybuilders need Tren and masteron and the other AAS Pharma companys in the USA do not make. The guy I was working with got in trouble over something stupid like i said you probably know who it is if you have been around as long as you guys claim. If you can get me a good international deal-LMK. not saying anything bad about AP as they are as good as it gets just not used to paying these prices. good deal for guys who are scarred of getting international packs but I am a risk taker. Everybody who knows me on my board can claim I have always praised this company and never recommend another brand.

like in the movie BELLY"I just want to get it how yall get it"

well to get those prices now you have to spend at least $50k. And like I said to get this large amounts of gear to a "domestic-supply" place it costs a lot of money. Small packs is easier, but takes too much time and also lots of money for so many smaller packs.

You can email me at domestic-supply@hushmail.com and tellme what you want..

Back