• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

L-dex

ripped30

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
New to all this. Just need to know a good dosage for L-Dec (female). And what would be good to cycle with it. Thanks for any advice.

New to all this. Just need to know a good dosage for L-Dec (female). And what would be good to cycle with it. Thanks for any advice.

I would ask first what exactly are your goals?

I assume 'l-dex" = Liquidex = liquid arimidex? This is a liquid form of an aggressive aromatase inhibitor. What do you need that for?

Perhaps better to start on the other side - what are your goals? Where are you now? Current stats? How long have you been training? What is your current split? What does your diet look like? What are your diet goals?

Thanks for the reply. Honestly,I'm a has been. I'm trying to get back into the bodybuilding just for personal. I have been on a low carb diet since last month. Light lifting and a lot of cardio. I honestly want to be ripped but to be around 180lbs. No more than 5-10% body fat. I'm just trying to drop the weight that I've gained since I stopped training. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Wanted to run a cycle of anavar and L-Dex or am I going the wrong direction. Thanks a lot!

Arimidex is a very harsh AI. I just simply woudlnt' recommend it. Its not good to just force a shut off of estrogen.

Rely on diet / training / cardio to drop fat. Var may help more w/ recovery than anything but arimidex is just overkill. Killing your estrogen also kills water and promotes dry joints --> tendonitis. Not to mention nice big fat rebound when you come off it. So much easier to let your diet drive the metabolic changes you want.

What about if I run a cycle of Clen with my diet and cardio. Then run the Var. I know I need to get my body fat down before piling on the muscle. Any suggestions? Thanks again.

I lost you on this: " I honestly want to be ripped but to be around 180lbs. No more than 5-10% body fat"

Is that saying you want to maintain a bodyfat% of 5-10% after all this? FWIW, even national level competitors don't maintain that and you may find a handful of pro level, extremely experienced female bodybuilders w/ 5% bodyfat.

What are your stats now?

I would seriously just look at diet, training and cardio. I personally wouldn't just stop lifting as weight training contributes to increasing muscle mass, which correspondingly reduces bodyfat. If you just diet & cardio hard, you're burning off both fat & muscle. Feel free to include clen w/ the whole thing, but I would spend most of my time focusing on optimizing diet and not looking for quicky fat loss things. Those are usually the things that result in a nice big fat rebound. There's no reason you need to starve down before you can start lifting. I would recommend holding off on var until you drop some bodyfat -again not knowing what your current stats are. Generally if you aren't already at ~12-14% bf, including steroids can start to produce a "thick" feel . If you're just getting back into things, I'd spend time getting the program started, established, optimized and functioning.

Thanks again. I'm currently between 16-18% bf. I will continue to work on my diet. I have been on a low carb diet. Any suggestions as far as diet? And yes I would like to maintain 5-10% bf. Thanks

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

You can't maintain 5-10% w/o heading towards catabolism. It will burn out. Your metabolism will slow down because it interprets ultra lean as a "drought" environment. It is a survival mechanism to preserve the energy resources it has available (i.e. fat) and then will begin to feed off your muscle. Your body will tell you to go fuck yourself. Sorry.. Body doesn't work like that.

You said you want to "get back into bodybuilding" - have you competed before? Have you been sub 10%? And if yes, for how long? How are you currently measuring bodyfat?

How tall are you BTW?

I think you should instead work towards a maintainable level of leanness. Don't get hung up on the number on the caliper but rather something that you like and can maintain.

Can you please detail what it means "low carb diet"? Please list your current meal plan and break out of macro nutrients and total cals. Are you doing any refeeds?

Last edited:
Back