• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Seriously now

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Who has the best masteron that "isn't" test prop sold as masteron prop and that "isn't" Alphamale labs?

Try Asia Pharma Mast.but I believe he's out at the moment.im saving mine for a cut.lets see what others have to say.intrested myself

any proof of what you're claiming? I used their Mast Prop before, seemed fine as far as I could tell

Haven't tried it yet brother I'm Savin it for a cut.but a buddy said it was legit, so we shall see soon.

Haven't tried it yet brother I'm Savin it for a cut.but a buddy said it was legit, so we shall see soon.
Sorry, I was directing my comment to the OP. Although I only used Mast once my understanding is if your not already lean as hell, you're not really going to notice much. Running it at double digit bf is a great way to convince yourself it's fake

thats not true at all you can run mast at 30% bf and it is still going to make what muscle you have rock hard and something else rock hard. that is bro science 100%.now do i think it is worth it if you are fat no i think for me i need to be somewhere arround 13-15 % bf and mast makes me look great i am hard and vieny it does cause my hair to thin while on it. i have only run mast e i only run long ester stuff.

thats not true at all you can run mast at 30% bf and it is still going to make what
muscle you have rock hard and something else rock hard. that is bro science 100%.now do i think it is worth it if you are fat no i think for me i need to be somewhere arround 13-15 % bf and mast makes me look great i am hard and vieny it does cause my hair to thin while on it. i have only run mast e i only run long ester stuff.

Agree its bro science have buddies that ran mast at 17% bf and 21% bf both got leaner of course being lean will just get you more leaner

DRSE labs is good to go, I don't know if its a sponsor or not hope I don't piss anyone off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously now......

90% of the shit we all post here is "bro science". We just do are best in using the input and experience from other users to draw our own conclusions. The best we can do in most situations is compare blood work and experiences/effects with different compounds and durations/doses. Most of the material we post here is not shit you will find in a text book. If I have a question, I look to see what my fellow brothers have to say and pay attention mostly to seasoned vets of the game for more accurate and detailed conclusions. It doesn't get any better than that, IMHO.

/V

IML Gear Cream!
DRSE pharma.

I used to only use what I could find locally from gyms. Got tired of varying degrees of quality and high prices so I bit the bullet and tried these guys based on a recommendation from a fellow bro with more experience than me. Everything I've tried from them is legit and fair prices. they communicate well and you get your stuff within 5 days of payment. Ant no I don't work for them or rep any of their stuff just passing on the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
DRSE Pharma are not paying sponsors here! :paddle:

I've never heard of these guys

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

The moderator changed the name. Like I said I am not here to piss anyone off. I guess PM me if you wan to know. But I am sure there are several sponsors on here that can get you good Mast. Don't ban me sorry, new here still learning the pecking order.

NP bro

DRSE gears will turn you into a GMP homo tranny.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao!

Back