• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need advice... Should I take test with dbol cycle?

Willysnipes92

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
First DBol Only Cycle, and thinking about throwing test injections in there as well... (Need Opinions)

So I have committed to buying some D Bol from a trusted source that I plan on taking for a few weeks. I am almost 22, been lifting for about 6 years, and have a proper diet for the cycle. I am currently 5'9" 170 lbs. I have a solid muscle foundation, about 9-10% BF and have been doing some research on D Bol. Here's what I plan to do:

Week 1 - 30mg/DBol
Week 2 - 30mg/DBol
Week 3 - 40mg
Week 4 - 40 mg
Week 5 - 30mg/DBol
Week 6 - 30mg

Plan on drinking 1 gallon + water a day, taking multis, fish oils, protein.

Have some nolvadex, thinking about taking 20-25mg EoD

Also, when I get off, I plan on taking some Clomid for about 2-3 weeks to get natural testosterone going.

Would really like some feedback/opinions or even some prior experience stories related to this type of usage.

Just curious, if I properly PCT can/will I keep my muscle gains, I already know I will lose some water...

I am really trying to keep at least 15 lbs solid muscle after the cycle, and not lose my libido. Also, don't know if this helps, but I have never had a problem getting hard before sex... (At all)... Sorry if that's TMI

Appreciate any replies that aren't flame posts!

Always take test.

Always

honestly if you really are 5'9" at 170 9-10% you dont need gear, you need a chipotle burrito every day on top of what your already eating, basically eat more, get closer to 190lb then run some gear, youll be stoked

Dbol only cycles work just fine...you don't have to take test with it....start at 20mg ed and assess from there..low dose dbol cycles are effective and low in the sides dept...keep nolva out unless needed...

Clomid pct of 4 weeks should be fine...might wanna grab some aromasin for the pct also.....

Well guys, after a lot of research... I'm deciding to go with 250mg Test E each weeks 1-10 with the dbol... Also might even bump it up to 500mg a week depending on how I feel. I am picking up everything this Friday/Saturday and will be starting right then. After I am going to PCT for 3 weeks using Clomid. Also have Nolvadex on standby... Hoping to gain at least 15-20 lbs solid muscle with this cycle. Already have a solid foundation of muscle and 7 years of prior lifting experience. Also, going to maintain a solid 3000-5000 calorie diet each day with liver support, protein, multi. First cycle here we go! Let me know what you guys think of this cycle, will post before pics in a bit and will definitely keep everyone updated with some after pics as well!

By the way. Anyone had positive experiences with this cycle?

Back