• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Colombian Mass Monster!!!!

Curt James

Elite Member
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
An eight month old baby boy made headlines in Colombia on Tuesday after weighing in at over 40 pounds, three times heavier than an average child of that age. (March 19)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbZyCIjSh6U

bowling anyone?

Obese at 8 months old

that's fucked up...I have friends with kids that are age 4-5 that barely weigh 40 pounds

muscle tech baby formula

that's fucked up...I have friends with kids that are age 4-5 that barely weigh 40 pounds

really? my 5yr old is stick thin regardless of how much he eats and he is 54 pounds.....

do ur friends feed their kids or just let them roam and self-feed?

IML Gear Cream!
really? my 5yr old is stick thin regardless of how much he eats and he is 54 pounds.....

A bowl of water and leftovers from the prior week will keep them going at that age....

my daughter 4yr weighs less than 35 and my son just turned 6yr weighs 64 and around mex kids at his school hes a monster. just sayn I think he was guessing their weight but 40 dont seem to far off for girls

ain't nothin little about that fat fucker!!!

Back