• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Prami Dose

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?

how are you guys using Prami? .25 ed .50 ed or 1 mg ed. I have seen all of them but have no experience with it.

I guess people start with low doses to get used to the sides. What do you guys think? How effective is prami at .25 or .50 against prolactin?
Start with 0.1 mg daily and slowly work your way up to 0.5 mg daily

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

Schilling JC, Adamus WS, Palluk R.

Human Pharmacology Centre, Boehringer Ingelheim KG, Germany.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.
PMID: 1350237 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Neuroendocrine and side effect profile of pramipexole, a new dopamine receptor agonist, in humans.

The effects and tolerability of pramipexole, a new dopamine D2-receptor agonist, on prolactin, human growth hormone, thyrotropin, cortisol, and corticotropin levels were investigated in a randomized, double-blind, crossover study in 12 healthy volunteers. Single oral doses of 0.1, 0.2, and 0.3 mg pramipexole and placebo were studied over a period of 24 hours. Pramipexole decreased serum prolactin levels in a dose-dependent manner, with a maximum effect after 2 to 4 hours. Serum levels of human growth hormone were dose-dependently increased; however, this effect was only significant 2 hours after drug administration. Furthermore, a slight increase in serum cortisol levels and a slight decrease in serum thyrotropin levels was observed. Our findings show for the first time pharmacodynamic effects of pramipexole after single oral doses in healthy volunteers. The compound was well tolerated and showed an endocrine profile similar to other dopamine D2-agonists.

I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?

start at .25 mg ed if you can. if I went up to .5 it would fuck me up. feel like death and usually end up puking

I got your advice on prami dosing before I took them, I started at .05mg and had to increase to 1.0mg. Is that an abnormally high dose?
Some guys handle Prami well at 1 mg daily but man it can knock you on your ass if you increase dose too quickly.

at .25 mg it fucked me up

Good info. I'm liking prami more now.

Start at .25mg/day fpr 7-10 days. Increase to .5mg/day. Many can stay at .5mg and it will do the job and then some. Prami is in my opinion the best choice provided you can tolerate it. It not only activates the d2 receptors , it activates d3 receptors significantly where as Caber and bromo do not. d3 receptor plays a key role in male sexual function. Prami is best suited for our purposes so long as you tolerate it. Starting at a low dose and working up helps this. Also take it with some food in your stomach.

Thank you for the responses guys. :winkfinger:

i dont know how yall are talking dosing but i just get a drop on my mouth and i get so sick i would rather die stuff has to be posion. there is no way in hell you could take a dose even the smallest dose measurable and not want to die. i can not in words tell you how sick this stuff makes me. i think it has something to do with the suboxone i take idk.

sounds awful.... I had no issues at all. well actually I slept like shit but I go through spouts of not sleeping. but I dont feel sick or tired. But I did just down a 22 ounce coffee with mct oil and butter. Which Im 99% sure is what pours out of the nipples of Jesus christ himself.... Yeah so i got that going for me.

it is crazy how everybody is different i all so think mine is really potent i thought it might have lost some potency since it has got old but it is from pp and is still potent may have gotten stronger idk.

sounds awful.... I had no issues at all. well actually I slept like shit but I go through spouts of not sleeping. but I dont feel sick or tired. But I did just down a 22 ounce coffee with mct oil and butter. Which Im 99% sure is what pours out of the nipples of Jesus christ himself.... Yeah so i got that going for me.

Prami interrupts my sleep every time I use it.

i dont know how yall are talking dosing but i just get a drop on my mouth and i get so sick i would rather die stuff has to be posion. there is no way in hell you could take a dose even the smallest dose measurable and not want to die. i can not in words tell you how sick this stuff makes me. i think it has something to do with the suboxone i take idk.

Well since suboxone blocks and binds to the dopamine receptors Id say thats a very likely possibility Ben

IML Gear Cream!
Prami interrupts my sleep every time I use it.

yeah I looked up the sides again this morning on web md and that one was listed toward the bottom along with drowsiness which confused me. I figure I'm not sick or exhausted yet so Ill stick with it. Besides this is a test run with 19 nors to see how my body reacts so that I can move on to tren next year and chances are I wont be sleeping much on tren.

Have you guys heard the theories on prolactin and Nor 19's? Supposedly there have been no verified cases of men lactating due to using such compounds like tren, deca, NPP. I used to always include caber in my cycles that included these preparations. This time I got my caber and prami on hand but decided to not use it unless I showed symptoms. Wouldnt you know it I am 7 weeks in on my Tren A cycle and no reported soreness or anything in regards to prolactin build up.

I still hit the Caber when I want to be a rock star in the bedroom but other than that I save my $$ for other things.

Your thoughts?

Not proud of this, but I once grabbed the wrong bottle and dosed a full 2 mg's of prami. I felt like I had the flu for 2 days. Now I always double check labels stupid I know.

Have you guys heard the theories on prolactin and Nor 19's? Supposedly there have been no verified cases of men lactating due to using such compounds like tren, deca, NPP. I used to always include caber in my cycles that included these preparations. This time I got my caber and prami on hand but decided to not use it unless I showed symptoms. Wouldnt you know it I am 7 weeks in on my Tren A cycle and no reported soreness or anything in regards to prolactin build up.

I still hit the Caber when I want to be a rock star in the bedroom but other than that I save my $$ for other things.

Your thoughts?

Like estrogen I would not want my prolactin levels out of whack even if I did not get sides from them. But I would think in order to start lactating you estrogen and progesterone levels would have to drop out like it does when pregnant women give birth right???

I know caber is not easy to get but I never felt any sides from it and man, ridiculous loads would be shot with it. Prami seems like a hassle to me when I can get caber easily but that is just me (used it with NPP).

I know caber is not easy to get but I never felt any sides from it and man, ridiculous loads would be shot with it. Prami seems like a hassle to me when I can get caber easily but that is just me (used it with NPP).

Yeah AY had it back ordered and I did not feel like finding it else where. Plus, with CEM I have never had a problem with there ancillaries and trust in what Im getting is GTG.

You know I'm not exactly sure about the actual mechanism needed to start lactating. All I'm saying is I found I don't need caber or prami while on Nor 19's. Many other guys I've talked to say the same. Your right on the prolactin no one wants that building up. Estrogen is a different story. I found I make better gains when its present. I used to do a bunch or adex and letro but then after some research I cut it way back and for me I found better gains and my mood improved as well. Good points. I'm new here so still learning the pecking order. I appreciate your thoughts skinnyguy180.

You know I'm not exactly sure about the actual mechanism needed to start lactating. All I'm saying is I found I don't need caber or prami while on Nor 19's. Many other guys I've talked to say the same. Your right on the prolactin no one wants that building up. Estrogen is a different story. I found I make better gains when its present. I used to do a bunch or adex and letro but then after some research I cut it way back and for me I found better gains and my mood improved as well. Good points. I'm new here so still learning the pecking order. I appreciate your thoughts skinnyguy180.

hint on the pecking order. Im near the bottom and mostly troll the ag in search of trannys

Prami should be dosed extremely low initially. I'm saying like 20 micrograms. You really have to taper it to reduce sides

Back