• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thanks uncle z

mazdarx7

life is short live it up
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just wanted to thank uncle z for treating a first time customer like a VIP.. Great selection great prices and super fast ship. I'm real glad I made the choice to check you out.. Also you got some great reps on this site. Anyway thanks again

Thank you for choosing us. We are happy you are pleased.

I was wondering how the gh was bc I read your post of your stash you got from him and was waiting to see how good it was in your opinion. I may be persuaded to hit him up for some in the very near future

Thanks for choosing us bro.Share your experience and how youlike the products.

I deff will. Unfortunatly I sustained a major injury and have not been able to lift for a good year and a half so the before and after pics should be amazing. As soon as I recieved I jumped right in. I must say that the prop oil pins smooth. I will be updating with pics and bloodwork in a few weeks. Once again thanks again to uncle and the rest of his crew. You all have been very helpfull

Beautiful can't wait to see the results.👍😁 quality guaranteed!!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I deff will. Unfortunatly I sustained a major injury and have not been able to lift for a good year and a half so the before and after pics should be amazing. As soon as I recieved I jumped right in. I must say that the prop oil pins smooth. I will be updating with pics and bloodwork in a few weeks. Once again thanks again to uncle and the rest of his crew. You all have been very helpfull

Oh yeah..the EuroPharm line is sssssmmmmoooootttthhhhh!! No pip what so ever.

Back