• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Decided to go more Tren than Test

nflmak

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think?

Weeks 1-10 Tren E 600mg Mon, Thurs
Weeks 1-12 Test E 375mg Mon, Thurs or should I go 250mg?
A dex .5mg eod
Pct Nolva, Clomid, HCG.
Should I add in some caber while on or ?
Also should I use dbol as a jump start first 4 weeks?

I have done Tren 3 times now both E and Ace. I have done 5 different cycles.

Im 30yrs old 6'3 260 not sure bf probably about 17 percent or a little lower. I lift 4-5 times a week my diet is decent ive been on this anabolic diet for a while giving that a run.

Opinions suggestions? Thanks

Thats a good way to go. I think you'll find the tren sides minimized with this formula. Also avoid any cabs before bed to control night sweats.

Caber is good to have on hand, but Im not sure you should just start in on it. But Proviron is a good idea @ 25-50 mg a day.

I dont think the D-bol is needed , but thats just my preference

What are your goals? I have run test high on tren and low. From my own experience I never really "felt" any of the extra test whille on tren other than more negative sides from the extra test. I am sure you know that tren and test compete for the same receptors and tren has a stronger ability to bind to the receptor than test. So the extra test just floats around in the blood and gets bound up and alot of it turns to DHT and estro which equals more sides.

Personally I've tried both high and low test on tren. For me I see no advantage of going high test on tren. When your on tren the only reason to take test is to keep your sex drive up and to feel better. Ever try tren by its self? It will make you wan to tear your skin off. If I am ever in a battle for my life I would take just tren. But if I want to stay married and out of jail I run it with a little test. I think your 300mg a week mark is good. More than enough to keep you normal. Of course all of this is just my personal opinion.

You pretty much got your answer, like SCS says Tren is way more androgenic than Test and will take over the receptors, as far as the test been just to keep sex drive I never had any problem on that department I have and extremely high sex drive but Test is our natural hormone as men so it just make sense to me to have it on every cycle.

Test should be trt/hrt dose range, about 200-250.

Icon

Start that tren at 350-400mg with a test dose above. Give it time to see how sides are, you are playing with a monster so show it respect and once you got a hold of any sides, then you can slowly add more. 600mg a week is a serious dose man, most people don't need to go that high nor do they want all the sides that can potentially come with it. Oh and with Tren E, they don't go away in a day, try weeks.

Tren A for first time tren users for sure. Find out how your body reacts to it. Some people cant handle tren. Others I know cant do tren E but can do tren A. The advantage of tren A is if you run into serious sides you stop it and the sides go away within a day or two at most. Tren E stays with you for a couple weeks. So its a long ride if you get serious sides before it lets you off.

Also it is much easier to judge your tolerance and how much is too much with tren A as it pretty much hits that same day. With Tren E you will never find the sweet spot because it takes so long to metabolize.

Just my 2 cents

I may be stupid but I went with Tren e my first and only time so far. I took 400 test c and 400 Tren e for 5 weeks until it was gone. I felt absolutely nothing. Either it was bunk Tren or it just takes longer to work on me. I only had the one vial that I won in a contest otherwise I would have tried another 5 weeks. I want to try it again but don't want to waste my money on it if I can't get good Tren. I don't know if I should go with a higher dose my first time or not or maybe I should try Tren ace this time around.

Well tren E takes about 3-4 weeks to start doing anything. With me I don't notice anything at first then all of a sudden around week 4 the sweating starts, insomnia, night sweats, and if its really good stuff heart burn. the 400 is a relatively modest dose of tren E. read my earlier post again, and if you decide to try it again, I'd go with tren A and make sure its a good lab, and run it at least 12 weeks. I found that for me weeks 9 going forward is when this stuff really starts changing me. Like daily differences in size and shape.

Do your research 400 of tren E is modest but 400 of tren A could be too much. My first run with tren A I did. 320 a week. every other day dosing and gained a solid 10 pounds in 12 weeks and kept every bit of it. I now am on my 3rd tren cycle and I am at around 600 a week of tren A which is my sweet spot any more and the sides get too strong. I also pin daily now so that makes a difference in keeping blood levels steady, which helps with the sides a lot. Going to run it for 16 weeks and then cruise on test for a few months. I should peak in mid June. Goal is 210 pounds and 6% BF I am 5'9"

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, sounds like a good plan, will try the A.

trt test and .5 mg caber e3d.. ive used prami in the past and it was hell nasuea like no other. So i personally prefer caber to control prolactin. And thats really the true cause of tren dick is prolactin getting out of hand

Thanks for all the advise and opinions guys. I might start out at 400-500mg a week of tren E and 250mg of test E and go from there with the tren depending on how I feel. I have taken tren E and tren Ace both before and with the Ace I had more sides crazy sweats insomnia and I wasnt thinking straight. Maybe because It was my first run with tren but the last 2 times I did the tren the sides werent that bad just crazy sweats and insomnia. I can handle the sides with tren and ive never had tren dick while on tren, but I was also on a shit load of test while taking tren. This will be a first time trying Tren over test. My goals are to drop some bf and gain as much hard muscle as possible. Im actually kind of cutting now about to start some ephedrine caffeine stack and go with that until I see that I have dropped a little bf. Then I am going to start my cycle and try to get as big as possible but clean big. I decided to not go with the dbol. I will run adex while on and have caber on hand. Should I run the Tren E 10 weeks or more? I know it takes a while to kick in.

Sounds like your on the right track. that's basically what I am doing now. Tren is amazing you can bulk or cut on it. I know alot of guys will say that you can bulk or cut on any AAS but I have never seen such dramatic results in both directions once some effort is put forth. I am actually going to carb cycle. One week high carbs one week ow carb. I just finished my first week of high carb and I went from 213 to 220 in 10 days. I know a lot is water but I can feel the strength difference and the BF test say I did not gain an once of fat. With this pace I should be able to cut while maintaining and maybe even add a few pounds of mass. Oh yea I forgot I am also on 40mg of mast ED started last week so maybe that made a difference as well. So thats 250 test prop a week, 500 tren A a week and 300 mast a week.

Right now I am 220 and about 10% bf. At 5' 9", Goal is to be at 205 and 6% by June.

Nice hows the cycle going? Also hows that going as for the carb cycling diet is there a write up on that how does that work? One week high carb one week low carb what are the macros and how many calories a day?

Cycle is going great. I am about 8 weeks in with 8 to go. So far I went from around 225 and 15% BF to 210 and about 10% BF. Then I started the carb cycling because I thought I was losing too fast. I went up to 220 with some water retention the first week on high carb. Seems like my stack really likes the extra carbs strength went way up too. I am half way through the first low carb week. sitting at 215 with still 10%.

As far as a write up on the carb cycling Ill have to look. But it works for me. Same principle as the anabolic diet. just the intervals are longer. When you deplete the glycogen by low carb the body is forced to burn fat, if I was natty then it would also eat muscle. Because my gear there is little to no muscle catabolism during that week. Then when I go on the high carb week the first 3-4 days my body is focused on replenishing not laying down fat and I also get a natural anabolic kick from the extra insulin due to the higher carbs. So in theory it is possible to burn fat while maintaining muscle while on this. Maybe even add a few pounds if I really dial it in.

I eat 3200 cals both weeks. both weeks I keep the protein grams up near 200-300 a day. I dont count the fat I just try to be aware of it. I do eat alot of nut butters and avocados so I am sure its high but on the good fats. Carbs on weeks where I am low to no carb I only eat them in the morning and around 50 grams thats it all day. So on these weeks thats where the extra fat helps to get the cals up to 3200. I'll admit its purely bro science but its working for me.

On the high carb week its pretty easy to get to 3200 cals I try to stay away from wheat. So oats, yams, potatoes, quinoa, rice I'm Mexican so tortillas often get thrown in the mix. lol You can take the Mexican out of Mexico but you cant take Mexico out ..............................

trt test and .5 mg caber e3d.. ive used prami in the past and it was hell nasuea like no other. So i personally prefer caber to control prolactin. And thats really the true cause of tren dick is prolactin getting out of hand

I got sick first run of prami. Next run i ran very low initially (50 micrograms) and tapered up. Most bros recommend starting at .25 mg (250 mic) but I say start even lower. I love it now. I am afraid to run caber because it is an ergot derivative and ai get 5-paneled randomly.

Cycle is going great. I am about 8 weeks in with 8 to go. So far I went from around 225 and 15% BF to 210 and about 10% BF. Then I started the carb cycling because I thought I was losing too fast. I went up to 220 with some water retention the first week on high carb. Seems like my stack really likes the extra carbs strength went way up too. I am half way through the first low carb week. sitting at 215 with still 10%.

As far as a write up on the carb cycling Ill have to look. But it works for me. Same principle as the anabolic diet. just the intervals are longer. When you deplete the glycogen by low carb the body is forced to burn fat, if I was natty then it would also eat muscle. Because my gear there is little to no muscle catabolism during that week. Then when I go on the high carb week the first 3-4 days my body is focused on replenishing not laying down fat and I also get a natural anabolic kick from the extra insulin due to the higher carbs. So in theory it is possible to burn fat while maintaining muscle while on this. Maybe even add a few pounds if I really dial it in.

I eat 3200 cals both weeks. both weeks I keep the protein grams up near 200-300 a day. I dont count the fat I just try to be aware of it. I do eat alot of nut butters and avocados so I am sure its high but on the good fats. Carbs on weeks where I am low to no carb I only eat them in the morning and around 50 grams thats it all day. So on these weeks thats where the extra fat helps to get the cals up to 3200. I'll admit its purely bro science but its working for me.

On the high carb week its pretty easy to get to 3200 cals I try to stay away from wheat. So oats, yams, potatoes, quinoa, rice I'm Mexican so tortillas often get thrown in the mix. lol You can take the Mexican out of Mexico but you cant take Mexico out ..............................

Nice sounds like whatever your doing is working pretty good for you. Yea I guess the anabolic diet is kind of similar to carb cycling but im not sure if I want to stay on the anabolic diet while on cycle or just eat clean through out. My goal is to gain as much lean hard muscle as possible and if possible loose a little fat in the process. I am cutting right now which is why im trying the anabolic diet where I eat high fat and protein with at most 50g of carbs 6 days a week then go high carbs one day a week and what I mean by high carb is literally as much carbs I can eat in a 24hr period. I can tell on mondays I get a pump and workouts by the end of the week are grueling. But so far it seems to be working ok, im about to throw some ephedrine caffeine in the mix and see how that goes. I plan on starting cycle in the next 3-4 weeks. How are the sides any? how is your libido, and any tren dick issues at all?

You know, I had some acne that was getting pretty bad but when I went off the NPP and on to Mast it cleared up. (I dunno know) Night sweats and insomnia are present but not unbearable if anything it makes it easier to get up early and do my cardio. Libido is good. My wife has to fight me off most days. lol. Some guys say that they have no control or endurance during sex on tren. I have not experienced that. I also use caber and when I want to rock her world I just dose a little extra that day. lol An ECA stack will work, also albuterol or clenbuterol if you want to really get it moving. ECA is pretty easy to make yourself. Go to the pharmacy counter ask for Broncaid it has ephedra, go to the shelves and get some Bayer aspirin, and then get some no dose. Same thing and probably better quality than UGL's

You mentioned eating "clean" I am a huge proponent of this. You can gain eating clean you just have to go with good fats and carbs. I would lose the mentality that you have to eat "dirty" to gain. You will find you stay leaner during your bulking and your gains will be there too. Don't get me wrong I like an occasional pizza now and then as well as Carnitas tacos tamales. But if we can stay eating clean 90% of the time it would benifit us greatly especially with all the added health risks we are assuming by using AAS. All the more reason to watch what kinds of fats we eat to keep cholesterol down and keep the blood from getting too thick.

Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm trying something similar, although my doses are lower. Thus far I like it, tren is powerful stuff!

I'm trying something similar, although my doses are lower. Thus far I like it, tren is powerful stuff!

I hv a question I make my own tren but with the finaplex H is it still safe to make

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Back