• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

The "Foutain of Youth" , Young-4-ever Stack is here, please take a moment to look...

OMICRONOS

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The "Foutain of Youth" , Young-4-ever Stack is here, please take a moment to look...

Dear Athlete,

PSL and I want to bring to you the "Fountain of Youth Stack"

As men age 2 primary hormones associated with youth DECLINE precipitously. Growth Hormone and Testosterone. Testosterone provides sexual health, energy, the ability to repair muscle and build it, and just feel GOOD. Growth hormone helps regenerate skin tone and elasticity, help tremendously with joints and repairing damage, and also when used in moderation helps keep one Lean and toned.

PSL and I thought it would be good to offer a package deal to be used by athletes part of the year as a preventative measure against aging, and just to help fix you for a cycle coming up, or to keep alot of gains from a cycle you just ran. GH dose, does not have to be run year long, a nice 3-6 month run once in a while is a good form of insurance to help the body out over time. So look at the 3 and 6 month combo deals as an occasion investment into YOU.

We are combining 3 products that used together that will yield a "Healthy Maximized Vibrant YOU"!

Men should use this in their mature years to assure they keep the muscle they had when they were young,
while at the same time maintaining a low body fat and most importantly healthy joints!!!

Athletes should also consider it as a "Bridge" to keep gains from a Big cycle.

All doses are on the mild end to assure less to no side effects for the long term,
and in fact may reverse sides accrued over time.

In the Stack You will use a 3 prong attack for health and a maximized version of the REAL YOU!!!

1, Manage estrogen. you do this by using low dose Aromasen, the best anti-estrogen money can buy.
2, Increase Collagen synthesis for healthy joints and good looking skin, you do this my using Mild Growth hormone 5 days per week.
3, Increase Lean Muscle Mass!!! You do this by using a Mild dose of Testosterone for great libido, and upped muscle mass.

14 week and 28 week supply is very inexpensive, especially considering the high grade compounds used.
Doses are as follows on both the 3 and half month stack and the 7 month stack:

300 mgs Test Enanthate per week
3 IUs GH Mon-Fri
10 mgs Aromasen every other day

That equals 2 bottles Testosterone
200 IU GH
1 package Aromasen for the 3 and half monther

The 7 monther provides 4 Bottles Testosterone, 400 ius GH, and 2 packs Aromasen

Enjoy the comfort of knowing you are investing in a strong healthy you well into the future!

Special Pricing with FREE shipping included
A)
3 and half month cycle = $530
How to use:
HGH Mon - Friday 3 ius per day, weekends off
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mgs per week
Aromasen 10 mgs Every other Day.

B)
7 month cycle = $ $950
How to use:
HGH Mon - Friday 3 ius per day, weekends off
Testosterone Enanthate 300 mgs per week
Aromasen 10 mgs Every other Day.

A. "4ever.young&fit-3months" - 530$ + free shipping with that code
B. ""4ever.young&fit-6months" - 950$ + free shipping with that code

Blue Top GH + EP Test + EP Aromesen

Last edited:
Guys Private Message me and get SPECIAL codes I have to get FREE expedited shipping to Domesti Addy and $300 OFF the 7 month Deal of GH+Aromasen+ Test E!!!!

Back