• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What causes it to happen?

Nyde

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What causes the drop in libido/mood while on Adex? Is it the drug itself? Or is it really because of the drug lowering estrogen?

Because one time my estrogen was at 80. My libido was fine at 80. Began to take Adex and it dropped my E down to 52. Did my libido improve? No! It just disappeared!

Estrogen is needed at small amounts to maintain libido, its the feel good hormorne, your libido drops while on Adex because you slammed it too low. Too low estro also hinders gains. Just keep tweaking the dose the find the sweet spot. Also everyone has a slightly different test/estro ratio so its not so much the level of estro (to point) that your looking at but rather the ratio between the two. 80 might be high for you but low for someone else.

Im taking adex right now and dont have those problems, blood pressure effects my sex drive mostly

*facepalm* Roflmao!

I can see no one took the time to carefully read what i just asked. Please re-read slowly. lol

And no HFO, not taking nors, just test prop.

I take ADEX and when my E2 is at 25 my sex drive is good. Now I DO not know in your case or mine if the drug causes the libido change.

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

*facepalm* Roflmao!

I can see no one took the time to carefully read what i just asked. Please re-read slowly. lol

And no HFO, not taking nors, just test prop.

Its impossible to know for sure without labs...but arimidex in general doesnt drop libido or mood....

One of the other posters mentioned ratios....there's many hormonal factors that effect libido and mood....

I take ADEX and when my E2 is at 25 my sex drive is good. Now I DO not know in your case or mine if the drug causes the libido change.

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

Yes, but what are you taking the Adex with? And how much of it?

I wouldn't think adex would affect libido or mood unless the dosage was dropping your estro levels too low or not taking enough and allowing estro levels to remain too high. Other than that it may be from something else you may be taking. Just my guess, I've been on adex for years and has not messed with my libido or mood. But I'm just one person, everyone is different.

IML Gear Cream!
I wouldn't think adex would affect libido or mood unless the dosage was dropping your estro levels too low or not taking enough and allowing estro levels to remain too high. Other than that it may be from something else you may be taking. Just my guess, I've been on adex for years and has not messed with my libido or mood. But I'm just one person, everyone is different.

Ok, but how much Adex are you on? And what are your dosages of gear with the use of adex?

Also, is your adex pharm grade or liquid adex?

Taking to much will kill libido and make irriitable. Also if it's bunk and your estro is high you will also have these symtoms. Your estro is probably too high or too low. Have blood test to know 100%.

Ok, but how much Adex are you on? And what are your dosages of gear with the use of adex?

Also, is your adex pharm grade or liquid adex?

Liquid adex, Res**rch St*p.

I run different dosages on different test levels. Example:

200 mgs test weekly-.25 mgs daily
300 mgs test weekly-.40 mgs daily
750 mgs test weekly-.75 mgs daily

This is what I have found to keep me from growing tits and have no sides that I have noticed. Like I said before everyone is different. Some may need more, some may need less or none at all. This is what works for me.

I feel great on adex. I've never felt or heard of it dropping labido. It does help in keeping me from wanting to smash half the stupid people I see in this world:)

Well everyones body is a little different, thats why acceptable ranges are there instead of one exact number. You may just feel better around 80 , I have a friend that said the same thing.

ofcourse you should also check other things like prolactin, because you may think its an estro issue but your prolactin could have crept up on you. Are you using any peptides or HGH ?

in the mean time Id suggest you try some proviron and a little blast of either clomid or HCG . Run that proviron at 50 mg a day and if you go with clomid do 2 weeks at 100mg a day , if you go with hcg go 3 days a week at 500 ius a day for 2 weeks. HCG can have a very slight conversion to estro so by using that you may bring it back up just a hair.

oh and one last warning/ bit of advice . Once I had a bag of adex from a very well known source, I had trouble with it so I had it mass spec tested and it came back as being Nolvadex at only 60% pure . So I always keep 2 different brands of AI on hand and if I run in to trouble the first thing I do is switch brands.

Last edited:
You have to find the sweet spot. When u were at 80 your androgen /estrogen ratio was pretty much in line so libidio was ok, however with e2 that high there are other more serious dangers. At 52 it may just be that the lack of balance and the high e still causes issue. i like my e2 around 27-29. When its there i get all the benefits of estrogen and none of the potential adverse effects , like libido loss.

Back