• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

DS Alpha Pharma Androxine Review (in progress)

IML Gear Cream!
I ordered yesterday. Androxine baby! I'll start with 50mg about 45min to an hour preworkout. I don't know if I will have the guts or the need to do 100mg. Who the hell knows though? :D

Haha you gotta give it a go at least once....at least once for sure. Maybe on a heavy squat or PR or show off to your friends day :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm using two amps pre workout, and yes, strength is through the roof, vascularity is wicked, pumps are amazing, and yes, the aggression is absolutely there.

Androxine will be restocked by the end of next week. There has been big demand lately. :) Keep checking site and when it comes in, order fast! If not you might not get it next time either.

Running low on Testocyp and Testobolin, Induject250 is already out of stock. Those items will be restocked by 20th of may or so.

Last edited:
Androxine will be restocked by the end of next week. There has been big demand lately. :) Keep checking site and when it comes in, order fast! If not you might not get it next time either.

Running low on Testocyp and Testobolin, Induject250 is already out of stock. Those items will be restocked by 20th of may or so.
no kidding, i was looking to order some but i was disapppointed to see it out of stock!

I gotta make my thread about this stuff. I've used it 3 times now and it is incredible! It is everything HeyMrWaters says it is for sure.

IML Gear Cream!
Can u pin the androxine locally direct into the muscle and can u do it with insulin pin or not please reply back

Can u pin the androxine locally direct into the muscle and can u do it with insulin pin or not please reply back

I dont use insulin pin. Its water based and even though its micronized I dont want to take a chance for it to get stuck in needle. I use 25g in muscle.

U mean 25g each???? and thank u for the info stuck in the needle some thing no one likes thank ....I will go for gluts I think it's the best place

U mean 25g each???? and thank u for the info stuck in the needle some thing no one likes thank ....I will go for gluts I think it's the best place

It flowed nice through a 28g insulin pin and yes intramuscular.
But of course a normal sized big rig 25g will work great.

I was planning on slamming tren base this summer when I break my GH cherry anyway
....seems these are pretty well-dosed @ 50mg/ml

Can't wait to blast with em.

Never had amps before though.

Your Mother Sucks Cocks In Hell
============================
[Disclaimer] All words, & content posted are nothing more than a skit, a role, a spoof, & a joke;
I do not condone any illegal activities.

Thank u for replying me but honestly this is my first time trying this trenb I only have one more question is he good like trenb accetate or better thank u for HHS info
It flowed nice through a 28g insulin pin and yes intramuscular.
But of course a normal sized big rig 25g will work great.

Back