• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Help with Cycle please

moak2141

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I used to use gear a few years back and am a little rusty getting back into it. I am going to be taking dianabol 50mg tabs once a day and Test e 250mg per week for 10 weeks. Does this sound good to put on weight? Also I was reading most people also use Finasteride and Exemestane with this. I'm not sure how much will be needed if at all during. But when should I start taking these and about how much? Thanks for all the help

Sorry about that new to this

1) Age: 36
2) Weight and Percent BodyFat: 165 current goal 200
3) Years of Consistant Training experience: getting back into it after about 5 years off
4) Previous Cycle experience: was on several bulking then cutting cycles got up to about 198 from 145lbs. Orals and injectables
5) Training routine and Diet: Just starting back out weight lifting 4-5x per week diet varies currently
6) Cycle Goals: looking to add muscle mass and about 35lbs

I read that arimidex or a combo of Finasteride and Exemestane would be recommended. At which point should I start any of these and what is recommended dosage wise? Sorry for all the questions. It's been a while and my brother used to be my go to when we were lifting together. Also I used to go with either clomid or novladex for a pct. Can't remember dosages for that either and start time. Thanks I will amp up to the 500mg is 250mg every mon and thurs a good timeframe or just the 500mg at once?

I read that arimidex or a combo of Finasteride and Exemestane would be recommended. At which point should I start any of these and what is recommended dosage wise? Sorry for all the questions. It's been a while and my brother used to be my go to when we were lifting together. Also I used to go with either clomid or novladex for a pct. Can't remember dosages for that either and start time. Thanks I will amp up to the 500mg is 250mg every mon and thurs a good timeframe or just the 500mg at once?

Well I personally used Arimidex at .25mg ed. at the start of my cycle throughout my whole cycle. I also used both Nolva and Clomid for pct. Standard Nolva dosage is 40/40/20/20. Standard clomid dosage is 100/100/50/50. I believe since you are running Test E, PCT should start about 3-4 weeks after your last pin. Oh yeah, and definitely split the 500 over 2 shots approx. 3-4 days apart.

IML Gear Cream!
Asin isnt as harsh on blood lipids and liver values compared to adex.. Exemestane 12.5 eod will do the job

250mgs twice a week will keep levels more stable.

^^^^ True!

Also you mentioned was 250mg of test enough to put on weight. Whether or not you put on weight will greatly depend on your diet and training. Personally I would do 500mg a week. Dont under estimate the importance of calories. Even if you take a gram of test, if you don't eat you wont gain.

Back