• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hercules (Starring The Rock) Trailer

[SIL]

AG'S DEMIGOD
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

damn that looks good

Fucking A!!!!

:sorry:

Dewayne wishes he could compare himself with Lou Ferrigno or Steve Reeves! Not even close. He has all the "alternative" help unlike them. He is not bound with any type of ban to make him believable. His body is fake and always will be fake. That is why he is not apart of the WWE as the Rock anymore.

Dewayne wishes he could compare himself with Lou Ferrigno or Steve Reeves! Not even close. He has all the "alternative" help unlike them. He is not bound with any type of ban to make him believable. His body is fake and always will be fake. That is why he is not apart of the WWE as the Rock anymore.

you just seriously said he's fake and because of that he is no longer part of the WWE! Are you kidding me? WWE is the fakest bunch of asshats the world has ever seen.

how is he fake ?

lol @ lou ferrigno being ''natty'' and lol @ fake muscles

Looks cool, makes me want to smash the weights.

I think it looks pretty good actually, and what makes the Rock fake?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

^^^ lmao!!!

Back