• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

clean and clear test e

Mkpaint

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ran there test e per heavy's protocol for 600mg per week just got labs back test level 1044. If a mod wants to help I will email them labs to post as long as they blackout my name. I am computer illiterate.

Hopefully clear will allow me to post up the recent mass spec results. It should help everyone realize why he is certain his gear is properly dosed. And if it matters, Heavys protocol doesn't call for an ai. Working on getting to the bottom of this.

Properly dosed ?? He should hit 1400+ with 300mg a week ... When was your last shot and how long before you got blood drawn

Properly dosed ?? He should hit 1400+ with 300mg a week ... When was your last shot and how long before you got blood drawn

Agree ......

This Message Was Sent By ME!!!!!

was doing 600mg per week protocol. blood drawn 7days after last pin should have been 3000plus I hit 1100 on 200mg of test c from doctor.

labs should be up later today on asf lab testing section

Back