• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

test cyp and tren e from ep line

Patmuscle

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello lads,

Has anyone experience here from the ep line from psl test cyp and tren e? is this good to go???

i wanna do a bulk order but i need conformation from user experience that use from psl

thx lads

I have used the EP Tren and the EP Cyp they are both without a doubt good to go. I use Trenbolone as a staple in my cycles. I know how Trenbolone feels and I know that the EP Trenbolone feels the same as any other good Trenbolone I have used. It is potent, it is accurately dosed and haven't had any problems with pain. Its good to go.

Is the domestic tren-a also EP?

I not ran it, but have seen it, its pretty dark in color. Its a staple of a local strong man in the area lol, so it must be good

I have used the EP Tren and the EP Cyp they are both without a doubt good to go. I use Trenbolone as a staple in my cycles. I know how Trenbolone feels and I know that the EP Trenbolone feels the same as any other good Trenbolone I have used. It is potent, it is accurately dosed and haven't had any problems with pain. Its good to go.

For sure GOTGrowth - I've had very good results with both and also use tren as a staple in my cycles...

I've ran the tren at moderate levels along with very high levels for long periods - with awesome results!!!

For any new guys reading this - when I run my tren at high levels - I run my test at low levels.

- There's a reason for this - for a later discussion.

- You just don't want to jump into high tren levels arbitrarily!!!

OK - back on track...

YES - these are both VERY GOOD TO GO!!! :D

Back