• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gym rats and abuse Trenbolone

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I often read a lot of Steroids Boards. Day by day there are more and more topics/posts like "tren year round use", made by ordinary gym rats. And they don't say about 100mg week, but of course 500mg+ for 12 months.

If you ask any average comptetitor ( Pro or Amatour ) about his Tren use, he will tell about about use it only 8-12 weeks before competition. I think none of Pros or Amatours have used to take it in off-season and cutting time both ( i mean year round, without break )...

So what is causing that gym rats are able to keep it year round in moderate/high dose, often without a lot of sides and health problems...? Is toxic of Tren overrated and a lot of BBrs lie and use Tren long time too? ???

Anyone on this Forum is able ( or was able when was younger ;D ) to stay with Tren longer time...?

That runs tren year round when hes cutting uses tren ace pharmactuial grade at 320mg wk and looks like he takes 1g of shit. Gym rats think there not harming themselves ask any of them when was the last time they went for blood work! Just cause they look healthy outside doesnt mean its the same in. Everything in moderation

Some stupid guy came in my shop today asking for over the counter pct because, and get this, he had been on 600mg of tren and 600mg test for 6 months. Now he has come off, but didn't use hcg, so now he says he feels like shit. It gets better. He had the hcg, but was too fucking lazy to watch a youtube video on how to reconstitute it. So I am trying to explain to him why his sex drive and his general well being is going to be fucked for a long time, because he didn't do any fucking planning for his pct. He didn't run a serm and he didn't buy the supplies to prepare his hcg.

I was trying to teach him how to go about ordering bac water and slin pins for his hcg, and where to go to get nolvadex and clomid, but apparently what I was saying was too complicated, so his solution was "fuck it, I'll just get back on the tren and test."

Yesterday, 3 young kids come in looking to buy an AI, and the fucking retard had to call someone to ask them what he had been injecting for the past 8 weeks. Fucking really? You don;t even know what the fuck you have been shooting into your own body for 8 weeks and now you are going to go to a store to buy shitty otc AIs.

The fucking shit blows my mind.

Also, I have accomplished more on 100mg of tren than 95% of the people at my gym who are on 500+ mg of tren.

Some stupid guy came in my shop today asking for over the counter pct because, and get this, he had been on 600mg of tren and 600mg test for 6 months. Now he has come off, but didn't use hcg, so now he says he feels like shit. It gets better. He had the hcg, but was too fucking lazy to watch a youtube video on how to reconstitute it. So I am trying to explain to him why his sex drive and his general well being is going to be fucked for a long time, because he didn't do any fucking planning for his pct. He didn't run a serm and he didn't buy the supplies to prepare his hcg.

I was trying to teach him how to go about ordering bac water and slin pins for his hcg, and where to go to get nolvadex and clomid, but apparently what I was saying was too complicated, so his solution was "fuck it, I'll just get back on the tren and test."

Yesterday, 3 young kids come in looking to buy an AI, and the fucking retard had to call someone to ask them what he had been injecting for the past 8 weeks. Fucking really? You don;t even know what the fuck you have been shooting into your own body for 8 weeks and now you are going to go to a store to buy shitty otc AIs.

Yes, it's absurd, and every time one of the dumb shits hurts himself, it makes it worse for those of us who do it right. The shit I've seen on a few boards recently... unreal! And as for tren, I used it tren a ONCE pre-contest, and I thought I was going to be divorced by the third week of 75mg eod injections. It works wonders, but I won't risk it these days. It hate that as I'd LOVE to run tren e while building mass, but nope. Can't do it. I'm overly nice, but if some kid came in not knowing what he's been injecting into his body, I'd probably laugh loudly, and ask "have you had a brain scan recently?" Just mind boggling!

haha love that quote ^^

problem is there are just too many stupid people who listen to other stupid people and its just an endless clusterfuck of bad advise and in the end people screw up their own bodies as well as others. Dont people ever learn from others mistakes anymore??

If I had a vial of gear for every idiot that asks me how its done correctly and then when I tell them its like explaining what the color blue looks like to a blind person. People want a short cut take this and you will get huge. If it were easy everyone would do it.

IML Gear Cream!
Trenbolone is like cake. If a thin slice is good then 4 whole cakes at a sitting must be 100 times as good.

Trenbolone is like cake. If a thin slice is good then 4 whole cakes at a sitting must be 100 times as good.

I have a math Riddle for you...

Timmy has 4 whole cakes. Timmy eats 3 of them. What does Timmy have now?
Diabetes. Timmy has Diabetes

I have a math Riddle for you...

Timmy has 4 whole cakes. Timmy eats 3 of them. What does Timmy have now?
Diabetes. Timmy has Diabetes

That was fucking awesome

I grew up with this kid who is/was one of the best athletes I ever met. He has always been naturally gifted but is a waste of talent. I saw him for the 1st time in several years and he explained to me that he was on gear...... As he was smoking a cig. I asked him what he was on and he said "test [inhales and holds cancer in lungs] and tren [exhales]". I was like "bro that is pretty crazy....how much". He was like 2 CCs of tren and 1cc of test....." I asked him how many mL per cc and he said he disn't know... Then he explained that "i know more than you think i do " in a defensive manner. He dis not know if his tren was ace or e and wasn't running an ai or ap. this was in june 2012... In december he said he needed a place to stay. In february he revealed to me he was still on tren and test. He looked exactly the same as he did before. I had some gorgeous tennis player over for dinner on a friday night and he was grabbing 4 beers at a time from the fridge... Her eyes lit up and was like "I think your roomie may have an issue." I explained to her that he lifts 4x a month and thinks he is on essentially the most aggressive compound you can inject but was probably bunk. I had a talk with him and told him how terribly stupid he was and that he needed to thank god that his boy screwed him over because otherwise l, his internal organs would be worse than an 80 year old man's. We were friends for many years and now we no longer speak to each other... Mainly because of late rent an annoying gf him having the audacity to sell drugs in my house even though I'm good personal friends with all of the LE in my town... And because of his stupid AAS abuse:

I say if one wants to run tren year round go for it so we can learn from your mistakes.

Back