• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Low Low Low tren dosage

sskm

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello guys,

I would like to know if you think that a dosage of 50mg of tren ACE per week would surely provide an anabolic edge compared to just natural training?
If not, what is the most minimal dosage you use to see a noticeable increase, no matter how small?

and, if it would be any different if Masteron Prop was added to the mix?
I am curious to know what your thoughts are on this, and if any of you have experience with using a dosage this low.

Secondly, what effect would injecting twice or once a week have, compared to the usual 3-4 times a week? Does anyone have personal experience with this?

I am being professionally coached, so my training and diet are spot on - I know this is the most determining factor amongst everything.

Last edited:
How would you dose 50mg per week? Tren Ace is a short acting ester. You need to use it at least every other day, so tren ace at 50mg per week would be like 12.2 mg oed. That is silly.

Tren Ethanate on the other hand can be used in small does feasibly. I just finished 10 weeks of 100mg Tren Ethanate per week and got terrific results. but I also ran 100mg test per week.

I take it you haven't used AAS before? Taking tren alone will likely shut down ur natural test production and hurt u in the long run. If anything I would suggest you start with a test e cycle. But running it at that low of a dose won't do u much good either. U need to do some more resurch before u decide to do any steroids.

First are you drug tested?

Second not even sure what you are training for...what sport are you taking about?

I agree that we need a little more info from you. Are you already taking steroids? Taking Tren Ace just 50mg just once or twice a week will most likely be just enough steroids to shut down your natural testosterone production while also producing no gains for you. Tren shuts down natural production hard too so this could really be quite a terrible roller coaster ride. If you are on Testosterone replacement therapy or on a cycle of test already, then maybe it wouldn't be so hard on you, but as mentioned above, the Enanthate ester would be stable over many more days, while the Acetate ester you mention comes and goes fast and would have you up and down if not taken often and consistently. ED or EOD works but once a week is no good.
It looks like you need to do a lot more research before considering any steroid, much less Trenbolone. It's not something to play with.

I appreciate the feedback from you guys.

After research, I am thinking this is a more logical approach -

Tren Ace - M/W/F at 50mg each (150mg per week)
Mast Prop - M/W/F at 50mg each (150mg per week)

Cabergoline - 1g a week

I have a vial of each, so a 6 week cycle is the most I will have enough for. - I would assume a 6 week cycle would produce good results for the first cycle of tren?
Would I benefit from more mast through this? I have heard that mast must be pretty highly dosed to make a difference. I estimate to be around 12% bf at the moment, so towards the end I would assume it would make a small difference at least?

As for PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

Would you figure 3 weeks of PCT is decent for a 6 week cycle? I have heard mixed responses from others.
I've also come to the conclusion that HCG is not completely necessary for a 6 week cycle, but would like to hear if you guys think otherwise.

To answer you questions:
This is my first "true" steroid cycle, however I have done two other cycles of designers (which were methyl-plex, and M-sten)

I am looking to compete in a BB contest in the future, possibly next year, so that is what I meant about being coached. I am being coached as far as dieting and training goes, as has been the case for the last 2 years.

Thank you for the input.

And as an added note: I understand that cabergoline lowers levels of prolactin (which is what I understand to be the cause of leaky nips on a tren cycle); do you believe that would even be a problem with a 150mg/week dosage?

There seems to be big debate over whether or not you can control prolactin by controlling estrogen, or in other words using an AI.
The way I see it, a lot of people don't know if tren gyno is caused by progesterone or prolactin.

In that case, would you recommend using something like liquidex instead?

I would recommend that ur first cycle is test only. Test is the building block to every cycle. Tren and mast will shut you down and you will have no test in your system wile ur on them. Witch means no hard dick along with other issues. U need to try test and see how u react to it. Then after that u can start throwing in one compound at a time and see how u handle them. Tren is harsh as fuck bro and honestly u may not enjoy it. My first test only cycle was great my second was test and tren and the tren recked my world. The mental sides can be overwhelming along with no sleep and loosing your breath by just walking up stairs.. It's up to you tho. I would personally take the liquidex and just keep the caber on hand in case it's needed. If u control ur estrogen then u shouldn't have much problems. Good luck bro

Hello guys,

I would like to know if you think that a dosage of 50mg of tren ACE per week would surely provide an anabolic edge compared to just natural training?
If not, what is the most minimal dosage you use to see a noticeable increase, no matter how small?

and, if it would be any different if Masteron Prop was added to the mix?
I am curious to know what your thoughts are on this, and if any of you have experience with using a dosage this low.

Secondly, what effect would injecting twice or once a week have, compared to the usual 3-4 times a week? Does anyone have personal experience with this?

I am being professionally coached, so my training and diet are spot on - I know this is the most determining factor amongst everything.
coached for what? 500MG of test E every week for 12 weeks, .25MG adex every other day or more as needed depending on if your source doses it correctly. Do bloodwork 4-5 weeks into cycle and post it here so we can advise you where to go. PCT clomid 4 weeks.. cheaper, simple and more effective than what you posted

If your "coach" can't answer these questions for you then get a new coach that can handle a diet/training/PED plan if you plan on competing.

IML Gear Cream!
I appreciate the feedback from you guys.

After research, I am thinking this is a more logical approach -

Tren Ace - M/W/F at 50mg each (150mg per week)
Mast Prop - M/W/F at 50mg each (150mg per week)

Cabergoline - 1g a week

I have a vial of each, so a 6 week cycle is the most I will have enough for. - I would assume a 6 week cycle would produce good results for the first cycle of tren?
Would I benefit from more mast through this? I have heard that mast must be pretty highly dosed to make a difference. I estimate to be around 12% bf at the moment, so towards the end I would assume it would make a small difference at least?

As for PCT:
Nolva 20/20/20
Clomid 100/50/50

Would you figure 3 weeks of PCT is decent for a 6 week cycle? I have heard mixed responses from others.
I've also come to the conclusion that HCG is not completely necessary for a 6 week cycle, but would like to hear if you guys think otherwise.

To answer you questions:
This is my first "true" steroid cycle, however I have done two other cycles of designers (which were methyl-plex, and M-sten)

I am looking to compete in a BB contest in the future, possibly next year, so that is what I meant about being coached. I am being coached as far as dieting and training goes, as has been the case for the last 2 years.

Thank you for the input.

Pretty sure you meant 1 mg caber per week, as 1 gram a week would land you in a hospital bed or a box.

This is what you need to ask yourself in this case...Is this a short term approach to just test the waters or you planning to further cycle in the future?

If you plan to compete there are 2 stages of building your body:
1. If you are big enough and just want to recomp on a 20 week cycle leading up and including the show
2. Or You still need to build up muscle by doing shorter cycles with various compounds mixed in.
Doing 2 ph cycles doesnt mean much. I dont believe you can accomplish much in 4 weeks of orals. I never did.Plus the sides always need tobe a concern.

The tren/mast will be part of the 20 week cycle towards the end as you lean out just to give you an idea. First leg may be comprised of bulking compounds like test/EQ/deca/dbol stuff like that.

If you want short cycles then prop/dbol or prop/anavar for 6 weeks can work ok, recover and see what you can hold on in terms of gains.
Tren should not be your first cycle really, save it for when it makes a huge difference in recomping leading up to a show.

Last edited:
Back