• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

10 mixed ASIA PHARMA vials only 600$ ! only 1 guy offer! LIMITED OFFER

World-Pharma.org

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
this is offer for only 1 guy...so who will be first and pm can get it..its only 1 guy offer.
VIALS NEED TO BE MIXX! NOT ONLY TRENABOLIC GUYS ;)
FOR MORE INFO MAIL ME OR PM ME

best-regards

Wp

we will see...i think still expensive...;) or somebody who will try later to scam me and get more for 600$ total ;)

WP , If your referring to me in the scam,or anyone else who has been shorted product, i would like to let you know I am still short 2 vials from a February order.
I will give you credit though, the products I did receive are very good and seeing amazing results on the tren ace.

WP , If your referring to me in the scam,or anyone else who has been shorted product, i would like to let you know I am still short 2 vials from a February order.
I will give you credit though, the products I did receive are very good and seeing amazing results on the tren ace.

Lmfao

Bro, people ask suppliers all the time "hey great deal, add more free shit and I'm in"

Don't be so paranoid! It's unbecoming of you

u are nothing elese than scammer bro!!!

IML Gear Cream!
paranoid? No. As far as free stuff, i have no idea what your talking about.

paranoid? No. As far as free stuff, i have no idea what your talking about.

Yeah. He wasn't specifically calling you out. You're paranoid. And a narcissist. The world doesn't revolve around you.

Looks like WP is losing another thread . I heard enough of all the drama in those other 2 threads . :offtopic:

Guys, this IS a great deal. Look at the price of most decent UGL's. With this deal--10 vials for $600...that is only $60 a vial...that's within $10-15 of UGL pricing, at least for the decent UGL's. Actually, lots of UGL's sell their tren for that price or more...and you are VERY unlikely to find better tren than Trenabolic...and I have used a LOT of tren from different compoanies.

If nobody took this yet, I can't believe it.

10 vials of your choice for $60 each...and no one has jumped on it? I am seriously a bit shocked by that, considering that many of the good UGL's don't sell some of their gear cheaper than that.

Strange days.

Big true. If I was going to run a cycle I would be hitting this up.

IML Gear Cream!
If nobody took this yet, I can't believe it.

10 vials of your choice for $60 each...and no one has jumped on it? I am seriously a bit shocked by that, considering that many of the good UGL's don't sell some of their gear cheaper than that.

yes..nobody take it..so i give it to aother forum guys and they grab in 2h..so this offer no more open!
now only regular offer i post yesturday for testosterones ap!

when's the new AP batch coming ?

Dw your not the only one im missing $1700 worth of goodies he does amaizng business sends you all the cheap items first than tells you wait 4 months to receive the rest. As I say I send 2 times already ya ya dw brotha comes around goes around

Back