• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

1-ad Side Effects?

buffed

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys..
im just wondering what are the side effects of 1-AD?
is that something like steroids?:confused: :confused: :confused:

Nope, I'll move this to the supplement forum for you.

how old are you?

side effects for me included things like headache, slightly raised blood pressure and lowered sex drive which could be handled by takeing 4-AD with it.

Side-effects vary from one to another, that is, you may or may not experience them. In general most users do notice lethargy as was mentioned, in addition to a decreased appetite for sex. But as said, 4-Diol can offer help for these concerns.

There's a possibility of hair-loss especially for anyone with a predisposition to such an occurrence.

Originally posted by buffed
hey guys..
im just wondering what are the side effects of 1-AD?
is that something like steroids?:confused: :confused: :confused:

are you thinking about using 1-AD?

1-AD converts to 1-test which is a hormone (and is significantly androgenic,), and by how young you look in your avatar you really should focus on other things and wait a few years before you start playing with your hormones.

(from Ergopharm's website)

What are the possible side effects of 1-AD?

Side effects from 1-AD are not serious, however several have been reported and you should be aware of these.

1. stomach upset - this can be relieved by consuming the dose with a meal

2. irritation while urinating - this can be avoided by making sure plenty of fluids are consumed

3. lowered libido - this can be partially avoided by stacking the 1-AD with a 4-AD product (i.e. androspray)

4. lethargy - this can pe partially avoided by stacking the 1-AD with a 4-AD product (i.e. androspray)

5. skin rash - this happens to a very small percentage of users and usually during the hot weather months

6. increased appetite - this is just a response to your body wanting to grow

7. insomnia - This can be partially avoided by taking your last dose earlier in the day

8. acne - this is an androgenic side effect. Wash well and use a cleanser like plexion

9. acceleration of male pattern baldness - in susceptible individuals this can be a concern. If this runs in your family be aware of this

Buffed, contrary to popular belief the gene that determines male pattern baldness is not passed on by the father but by the mother. So if everyone on your dad's side of the family was bald, don't worry, it doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you will be. Check to see if any of the men on your mom's side of the family was bald, that should give you a sense as to if you're predisposed to it or not.:)

Originally posted by RCfootball87
Buffed, contrary to popular belief the gene that determines male pattern baldness is not passed on by the father but by the mother. So if everyone on your dad's side of the family was bald, don't worry, it doesn't have anything to do with whether or not you will be. Check to see if any of the men on your mom's side of the family was bald, that should give you a sense as to if you're predisposed to it or not.:)

I must be the exception bc on my mom`s side a full head of hair for all and on and my father`s side not much on top, and I am losing it.:bash:

how old are you?
im 18.
i looked younger than my age.

and yes i was thinking of using 1-ad.
but from the replys that i get. i dont think ill be using that for now.
thx for replying guys.

Back