• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

league of shadows labs

OTG85

GearedTheFuckUp
Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Anyone used this lab? There was a guy blueboogie who use be on the forums anyway I got some prop uncapped and wondering if anyone has ever used this lab.I will post pic in a bit.

lab name sounds legit

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but didn't blueboogie die? I use to get lists from them and then the lists just stopped.

He died. His stuff is legit

Good man, RIP Blue.

His gear is (was) solid.

IML Gear Cream!
Obituaries don't often cite cause of death as family members most often write them. They don't want to be reminded of COD every time the read/reread the obit.
It's also a privacy related issue.

Sorry to hear of his passing.

ontop, you're not srsly considering pinning uncapped gear are you?

theres literally only two people I'd trust doing that from- hubs and a good friend

Los gear is solid. Bb never capped anything. Tried his cyp, dien, and trest with good results.

Anyone used this lab? There was a guy blueboogie who use be on the forums anyway I got some prop uncapped and wondering if anyone has ever used this lab.I will post pic in a bit.
sounds sterile, pin it be sure to log it with abscess pics

BB used sealed sterile vials. Never had any issues with sterility & I've used his cyp, en, tren ace, npp, Trest & prop

Back