• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

America

Watson

A Jihad on gyms!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Our national treasure Azza boarded a flight to New York this morning, he forgot to bring spare underwear.....see him begging @ a supp store near you...

happy April Fools fools.....

I just negged purchase peptides again ....

I'm jewking Prince !

Danger is cubes middle name.

Fucking with me is one thing but putting my family in danger by posting personnel info is another. You've shown that you cant be trusted in any way. So Im kinda glad the info was up for a little bit

Fucking with me is one thing but putting my family in danger by posting personnel info is another. You've shown that you cant be trusted in any way. So Im kinda glad the info was up for a little bit

Got any pics?

its not wise to fuck with the AG crowd, together we have more neg power than the DRSE and can also bring back banned members

haha i like turtles

i feel like fueling that fire

600000k? I had no idea you could make that much scamming people. I'm gonna look into starting up my own lab today

family-fear1.jpg

:lol:

I got that, I also got "I will pray for you"

i prayed for azza for 2 years to find a job, he just invented better excuses not to work.....prayers dont work.....neither does azza.....

Back