• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

BUY AMERICAN!! thats made somewhere else anyway...

the reason why everything is made overseas now is because of rules, regulations and taxation. get rid of those and we'll see high paying jobs coming back to the US.

The high paying jobs will not come back. If those jobs come back it will be for much lower pay. This wasn't about jobs and where they went, it's about the whole idea of an American made car being the best when the reality is vastly different.

^^ this

and honestly..I love my bmw's but not now that theyre made in mexico
I like american trucks tho, but mainly fords and dodge

and I like jeep but only straight 6 cherokees or wranglers...

so..idk what my point is..

I think my point was..what a pos gm is, shame on them for covering up an ignition problem that cost people their lives and not recalling the cars sooner
and I dont get the "buy american"! hype when their is nothing even american about the vehicle AND its a cheap POS that could potentially get you killed

The high paying jobs will not come back. If those jobs come back it will be for much lower pay. This wasn't about jobs and where they went, it's about the whole idea of an American made car being the best when the reality is vastly different.

I didn't read the article. it wouldn't show up unless I take my phone off of private browsing. so don't know what it was about. I'm making a general statement on jobs being ship overseas and products being made overseas. And I stand behind what I've stated.

^^ this

and honestly..I love my bmw's but not now that theyre made in mexico
I like american trucks tho, but mainly fords and dodge

and I like jeep but only straight 6 cherokees or wranglers...

so..idk what my point is..

I think my point was..what a pos gm is, shame on them for covering up an ignition problem that cost people their lives and not recalling the cars sooner
and I dont get the "buy american"! hype when their is nothing even american about the vehicle AND its a cheap POS that could potentially get you killed
my f150 was made in mexico :( and my infiniti g37 was made in Kansas, lol american car made in mexico and japanese car made in america go figure

Nuts

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

And Kias are made in Georgia, Toyotas in Alabama. Its like the bizarro world.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

GMC stands for government motors company, that is all:suicide:

I own a Polaris RZR 800 which has a tiny American Flag sticker on the back and the sales guy swears Polaris is made In the USA. I saw the crate it came out of before it was built, big bold black letters "Made in Mexico" stamped right on it... wtf?

On a side note though i happened to notice that the chopsticks used by one of the local Chinese places here are made in NYC. I literally lol

And Kias are made in Georgia, Toyotas in Alabama. Its like the bizarro world.

Toyotas are not made in Alabama.They have a engine plant in Alabama.

The Toyota Tundra is being made in Texas. Toyota chose Texas for the cred.

^^^ point taken. But you see where the trend is going. We are now the becoming the workforce that assembles goods produced in foreign countries.

And the last time i was in San Antonio, It was just about like being in old Mexico anyway so...

^^^ point taken. But you see where the trend is going. We are now the becoming the workforce that assembles goods produced in foreign countries.

Someone has to build them right. Place I work for we have nothing but problems from the shit being built in Mexico, China, Thailand, India, Poland, and Brazil. And that pretty much covers everywhere outside the US our products are made. The US plant? Zero defects in comparison. It's also profitable.

There most definitely is a difference in the quality of American made goods in comparison to most of the rest of the world. The Japanese and Germans both seem to produce reliably well made products as well and certain things reputations become synonymous with quality ie Swiss watches etc but across the board U.S. mfg is still tops.

I never thought I'd say this but I like some Korean consumer electronics..just not in my cars

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

I strongly dislike the fact that my wife and kids 4 wheelers are made in Mexico and my RZR is made in Mexico, but I have to say they have never broke down and we put them through everything we can :whip:

That's more than GMC owners can say...

Back